The Burning Crusade is Coming to WoW Classic!

wow been playing this game since the beginning and can’t even get into a beta.

Only ONE reason i can imagine a lvl 60 mage having issue with the boost, BECAUSE it’s cutting into him/her getting paid for LEVEL boosting people.
Honestly reading that from a 60 mage, LAWL poor mage missing out on gold. Stay in town sell your City food, City water and City portals. POOR mage

it cuts into the mages syndicate of boosting people and their GOLD! that’s why.

Paid boost should only be for people that are playing on non PVP servers

1 Like

yessss wow classic tbc yayayay

I don’t quite get why you would boost through the content that you dislike do to grinds/quests/timesinks when all it’s doing is pushing you further down the line so you can do the exact same grinds/quests/timesinks with different colors? Help me understand that logic?

People dont like playing from behind and just want to re-explore the BC content exclusively. Why would you pay for a $15 a month for game time for 3 months to level a 60 yourself instead of buying 1 for the same price? (even more so for experience wow players / veterans)

you gonna fix emotes so people not in your party and opposite faction can hear you /lol ect like its meant to be or? its the biggest problem with all version of wow right now prolly gonna unsub if you dont and i have wanted tbc more then anyone.

i still waiting for beta acces

Did you sign up?

yes! i did

Because you may be the target audience of the boost and honesty it doesn’t bother me that people wanna buy a boost because they wanna play with there friends who played vanilla or just don’t wanna do 1-60, but the people who have multiple accounts and boy are getting free 58 characters who can go right into brd and start farming and since there instanced it’s much harder to catch them, which will make botting an even bigger issue then it already is in classic and with that the economy will be destroyed like it is in classic and gold will become valueless again. The problem with the boost isn’t the people who wanna use it to catch up because they didn’t want to play classic it’s the people who will inevitably exploit this and affect the game as a whole

1 Like

Hi when tbc comes out does anyone know if you can obtain epic or just regular mounts through the pvp vendor it’s been awhile lol

At the end of the day, what i say here doesn’t mean squat. But, for a person who started playing WoW in 2006, we identify with the AUTHENTIC version of classic and TbC. Authentic beiing that you had to work hard to get to 60 and this whole idea just kind of sucks imo. All of the current classic players have the RIGHT to be pissed off.
I am so sick and tired of this “let’s be inclusive, show up and get a prize” mentality. It’s all about the almighty $$$, right Blizz?? Psshh smfh Blizzard, you are cutting off your nose to spite your face!! 100%!!!

lol Really?? We never could speak to the opposite faction. We would have to space chat… Y O U A R E… But, you are wanting this because?? I just want to know how bastardized would you like WoW to become?? Just asking?
And, you are wanting TbC “more than anyone” ??? LOL Did I miss the poll for this or is it self analyzed? Asking for a friend.

Because this changes the gaming experience for everyone, not just the people who choose to “fast track” their way to TbC…
Guys, look… this is pointless. You aren’t gonna see the point, and I am not caring lol Okay? You started when you started originally and so did I. Changing the entire platform as this will (mark my words), is complete bull for those who leveled the real way for 60 levels. Do what you wish.
Blizzard, you are a sellout! Now it makes sense why all of the veteran’s at Blizzard are quitting. Fail!

2 Likes

You and me both, i opt’d in thje day it was an option to.

How is a fresh server gonna benefit the people who want to do it, now that there will be boosts? Are they gonna exclude boosts from those realms?

Is what it is man, the steady decline of the hype for tbc classic and wow in general including the decline in interest for shadowlands dosent speak for itself or anything, why on earth would this? Why would the same things that made retail gross make tbc classic better? Just look it up. Everyone who was looking forward to or asking for fresh servers just got that experience ruined. They would rather throw away the authenticity of the true experience for a price.

6 Likes

Yup. I would throw away the level boosting entirely or make it stupid expensive. Bots should be shadow flagged in-game as bonus points for PVP and allow their inventory and gear to be part of their loot table since they are technically client-side NPC’s. That would solve that problem in a hurry and the community would welcome bots lol.