The Burning Crusade is Coming to WoW Classic!

Ashes of Creation changed date’s so good luck with your rushed game now blizzard.

Actually they may not be. I have done a lot of researching and Activision has lost millions of players. This action they chose to do has hurt them even more.

1 Like

Can someone point me to information concerning cloning my characters. If I buy the paid character clone will all my gold and inventory be available on both the classic character as well as the TBC one.

Yes… That’s literally the point of cloning

Because it’s an incredibly stupid request that makes no sense in any way, shape, or form. The silence IS their answer

On that note.

Will I have to pay to swap my toon to tbc?
I thought the servers we were on would continue to tbc and they would make classic era realms to copy your character to?

wow, nice trailer… some things I noticed is there appears to be a ton more mounts than vanilla classic has… they will finally be collectable. I’m curious how many mounts exactly will there be available. I also noticed hawkstriders… one of my favorite mounts :3

i agree its only there to in courage crappy retail players to spend their money and quit 2-3 weeks in like they do in retail, it absolutely blows my mind blizz would cater to such a poopy group of players that probably only pay 1 month sub over the rest of real players

TBC was my favorite XPak, and is really what I wanted in classic… very glad it’s coming. Who cares about the boost? First off, only one per account. Second, only level 58, not max level. So what? If either pass is not too expensive, I plan to use one just to save time, I have 5 toons to move over… jeesh people, get over yourselves.

2 Likes

Its actually for a player like me who has real life obligations that wasnt able to get a character to 60 but wants to play TBC.

1 Like

Here, Here! Bravo, nail on the head :wink:

The server you were on will become a TBC server. You choose to remain there or move to a different Classic server, but you only have to pay if you want to clone your character so you have a copy in Classic as well as TBC.

I understand being defensive of or not caring about the boost, but to say it doesn’t change the game is beyond ignorant.

• You WILL have people coming to your pugs in full greens and no clue how to play at 58.
  • You WILL see botting become 1000% more lucrative and inflate the economy.
  • You WILL have to resist the temptation to buy a new account instead of spending the weeks it takes to level an alt.

The paid part, or the boost part?

• You WILL have people coming to your pugs in full greens and no clue how to play at 58.

People at level 60 with full epics still don’t know how to play.

• You WILL see botting become 1000% more lucrative and inflate the economy.

Botting is a problem with or without the boost.

• You WILL have to resist the temptation to buy a new account instead of spending the weeks it takes to level an alt.

I’m boosting a character on my original Vanilla WoW account.

There’s no problem with people choosing to boost a new class to play in TBC.

2 Likes

Are there any patch notes or details about what exactly is being opened up with this patch asides from the character boost?

I am also a little curious as I am now a bit confused as to what is being released when. I understand today is pre-patch and June 1st is actual TBC release. From what I’ve read/seen, the two new races will be available, the boosts will also be available today. I didn’t see if the actual zone and JC profession will be available though. So, does anyone know what differentiates todays release with what will be released June 1st?

so as usual i take a vacation day to play… and as usual… you fail. 2 more hours. you have been doing this for years now… how can you still screw up a launch day / time sooooo bad?

1 Like

its actually even longer now…10pm pdt

2 Likes