The Brewfest Massacre

8 Likes

I loved the intro music and what you stated in that. I loved the absolute fest on what you did. In fact, I cried the whole time because someone close in my family died six months ago yesterday due to alcoholism. He will never see his grandchildren when they are born and his children will never see their father again. I have a photograph of him on his deathbed with his mother standing over him crying. It’s not pretty at all. I loved him and I miss him. I am not his mother. I have never been able to get into brewfest at all and maybe might do one thing but that’s about it.

Third time’s the charm?

This also brings me back to a certain guild in this world. One of their members boasted on their fully-stocked liquor cabinet and how us peons couldn’t afford what that player had. Bigad, the inflated head of that one. It’s amazing out of the millions of folks playing this game that this one player knows the financial status, even the background history of all players. (I do want to note to Blizzard that I have not named anyone, nor will I ever do that. This post is for educational purposes only with a little entertainment thrown in. Please don’t silence my anti-alcohol stance. Pyckles has been known to have a small drink occasionally, especially if it’s Chai Milk Stout but since she can only get it from a restaurant 1800 miles away it’s just memories. Pyckles loves fermenting things but the thought of brewing that amount of beer is a waste since all she will do is drink a coffee cup full and then flush the rest down the drain. She could give it to her neighbors, though, and that thought will linger around. Fermenting mead, especially honey mead, is intriguing and that’s on the to-do list. Thanks)

I was doing this in org last night on the shammy. :yum::yum:

1 Like

So go post a video, it’s not an us vs them post.

1 Like

I love your video’s and wasn’t in the slightest trying to make this us vs them post or be hostel. Guess I should have posted on my belf.

2 Likes

Why delete? I can say more but I will decline on that issue. Alcohol is deadly. I will never forget the harassment and the jeers I received because I hardly drink at all from a certain guild. Want me to post my family member’s photograph on his deathbed? No worries, you won’t see him up close, only his mom standing over his bed grieving. I can send it to you another way if you so wish. (Blizzard, this post now is for educational purposes only. Drinking is deadly. Young folks die from it, middle-aged adults die and seniors die from drinking. We all understand Brewfest and where it comes from but still…Please don’t allow those to stifle me on this issue. Players need to learn this. I do expect certain people working on stifling me on this issue. Thank you)

Lol. I deleted the post realizing, you said what needed to be said with your first post. My contribution would’ve been of no relevance and was not trying to troll. :smile:

thank you.

1 Like

haha crap sorry. too used to passive aggression, my bad!

2 Likes

Love your videos. Makes me want to play my holy priest again too.

3 Likes

Very nice video btw!

WHAT A DISGRACE, TYPICAL HONOR LESS HORDE. I Like to celebrate brewfest in real life by buying a 6lbs bag of pretzels and about a dozen pretzel bun hotdogs from wienerschnitzel and 2 cases of cheese flavored beer from a local brewery, They make it just for me. HERE I AM AT TRYING TO RELAX AFTER A LONG DAY OF PAINTING ANIME FIGURINES WHEN THESE NO LIFE GREIFERS COME TO RUIN THE BEST EVENT IN WoW. I hope you’re happy, I was so mad I Broke my Jain Proudmore lamp.

1 Like