The Boys, a group of players looking for a home

Looks like you guys are horde but if you ever consider dipping the toe into alliance territory - lemme know.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (heals/dps), Priest (heals/dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (heals/dps), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

still looking

Sent you a friend request in Discord to follow up, but…

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.
If you’re looking for a laid back home who has repeatedly been successful and active despite the roster roller coaster, look no further!
Our raid nights are currently Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:
Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661 (best option for quick responses)

1 Like

Hey man if youre still looking i sent you a friend request on disc, if youre still looking add me and we can chat its iridium0390

Check us out,

Guild: Soulstice

** Progression 8/9M

Raid Times: T/TH 8-11 EST optional Sunday for Heroic (Alts)

Server: Illidan

We transferred to Illidan at the beginning of this tier. We were a CE guild in Antorus, and fell off in Uldir due to a dead server. We transferred to Illidan and have made progression to becoming a CE guild again.

About our guild:

-Focused on Progression (Raid Time is not goof off time)

-Skilled and Reliable players

-Social atmosphere

What we want out of our raiders:

-Reliability (We require two nights for 6 hours total, which is not a lot of time.)

-Ability to Communicate (Mic is necessary during raid times)

-Flexibility (You might not be in on every boss fight, You will see all bosses but raid progression takes priority)

-Knowledge (Study up on fights before we get to them, Know your class, and how to improve)

Recruitment Needs:

All Classes and specs will be given an opportunity.

High priority needed - Ele Shaman, S Priest, Boomkin, Disc Priest, R Druid

If you have any issues reach out to - Flopsided#1855, Kargath#1806, Guiness#1326 on Btag or Discord- Kalick#0520

Thanks for your time.

hey gents, this is us -

Hey there Boys!! We’d love to add to our raid team. I added you on bnet but I’ll leave our basic info below for you to check out in the meantime. I’ll be online again around 5 pm EST if you want to chat :slight_smile:

Apotheosis Now is a horde raiding guild on Dalaran that has been together since vanilla and focuses on finishing heroic content ahead of the curve. Currently, we are 9/9 N, 7/9 H BoD and 1/2 H CoS.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 - 11:00pm EST. We are also setting up achiev/mog/mount runs and M+ dungeons on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Not on Dalaran? No problem! We are happy to have people raid with us cross realm if they are not looking to transfer, but still want a steady group of people to play with.

We are looking to add any DPS classes and a healer. We will consider all players who are 18+, reliable, have Discord/Mic, and a positive attitude.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions, we hope to hear from you soon!

Bnet: Elizabiz#1963 or Discord: Zib#2185

Not sure if you are interested in going alliance but Tis but a Scratch sargeras is a 5/9M guild that raids tue/thu 7-10cst.
We started out as a normal guild in uldir before we pushed into AOTC and then mythic once we hit BoD. We’re in the process of setting up a second heroic group, for those of us that don’t want mythic progression and to maintain the community values our guild was built on.
We also have an active out of game community that has stuck with us after quitting wow, playing games that come out fresh as well as pen and paper.

If you are interested in that hit me up at btag Dwhaviel#2478

Hey we would love to add you guys, we are on Illidan-US, horde guild. Current progression is 3/9 mythic 2/2 heroic. We raid t/w/th 10pm-12am EST. We also run quite a few m+ throughout the week pushing as well as selling keys. Name of guild is Sellouts if you would like more info add görz#1428. Anyone in guild can invite and as i said we would love to have you.

Hey if you guys are still looking, I’d be happy to have a chat with you.

Guild: hello team
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Crushridge

Current Prog: 1/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 6:00-9:00PM Pacific

Recruiting Priority: Ranged dps (accepting all exceptional apps)

About us:
<hello team> is a new guild formed by old friends with a wealth of skill and raiding experience, including a handful of Cutting Edge calibre players. The guild aims to strike a balance between strong and steady progression without high level time demands. The expectation won’t be to clear the map of AP every day, only that one performs in raid. Socially, the guild interacts on a regular basis outside of raid, doing Mythic+ or just hanging out. Given the talent we already have on the roster, we expect to push progression quite quickly.

Discord: Menkt#2514
BNet: Menkt#1830

Hey there, I’m Broc, a recruitment officer for Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore [A]. We’re a large guild, with several mythic & heroic raiding teams on multiple nights. We also have bonus fun runs, rbg’s, a guild large enough to make pugging anything in guild easy, people always looking for m+'s, trivia events, pet battle events, charity fundraisers. We are large, but we are very well organized. Just a casual group of people, many with a serious eye for raiding, but know that at the end of the day this is a game & we are all here to enjoy ourselves, & have created a fun, positive, stable environment in which to do that.

If you’d like more info or to just chat, my bnet is Brociliande#1697. And check us out at <https: //www. eternal-kingdom. com/> Good luck out there!

Hey Five!

I just added you on discord but I’ll put our information here as well :slight_smile:
Moted is an AOTC/some mythic, focused guild on Area52 [H]. We are a group of friends that reformed our previous guild when it disbanded earlier last month. We are currently looking for more competent players to fill our ranks. We would love to make room for you and your friends! I know how hard it is to find a home for multiple people, but we can make that happen. Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out to me! :slight_smile: Look forward to speaking with you!
Discord: Aidy#7495 (preferred) Bnet: Aidy#11206

Heya Fivepercent,

I know that you talked to Naypony a few days ago and were interested in Team 2 in Parasomnia, that she gave you my btag, however seeing as I haven’t seen a request from you yet I just sent you one. Get with me so we can chat as I’m lead of that team. We raid Sat from 8p to 12a est and Sun from 8p to 11p est. I’d like to see about bringing your group in this week if you haven’t done at heroic at least this week so that we can get a feel for each others groups and if things could work out between us.

Hope to hear from you soon!

~Jesseika/Dailynn (Bnet Jesseika#11484 Discord Jesseika#6725)
Parasomnia Team 2 Lead

Five,
I would like to get in touch with you about the opportunity to join . We are a mostly AotC focused guild that raids TWT 9-12 cst, almost perfect for your ideal schedule you mentioned. Dauntless has seen a downturn in its raid roster, so this would be jsut as much an opportunity for us as it would be for you and the boys. We are mostly in need of dps, with an off spec / back up tank and the same for a healer.

Ill drop my guild forum post below for you to read, while trying to get in touch with you on battle.net

Thanks for your time, and looking forward to speaking with you,

Haress

[H] Dauntless – is an adult (18+) raiding guild, with a storied history on the Thorium Brotherhood server, that is Ahead of the Curve focused. We are looking for a few exceptional raiders to help fill our ranks and continue our progression through Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor and on into Mythic progression with eyes on Patch 8.2 and beyond.

If you’re reading this, it’s because you want the same things out of WoW that we do: we want to kill bosses and stay on the edge of progression while at the same time fostering an environment that’s relaxed, focused and fun. We believe that if we are going to spend a large chunk of our free time playing the game, we should do it with people we like and people who have the skill to accomplish great things. Zero drama. Zero elitism. Just a great atmosphere full of excellent raiders who all have a sense of humor and know how to have a good time.

Raiding

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm PST/Server (9:00 pm to 12:00 AM Central Standard Time). We expect raiders to attend all raid nights. However, we will never ask, nor expect, you to choose a raid before your personal life. Life happens, we all appreciate that over anything else, but notification of such is expected.

All raiding members of Dauntless must use Discord and have a working microphone.
It’s expected that every raider has kept up with the latest changes to their class and main spec, such as breakpoints and mechanics changes, etc., and has used the appropriate tools to min/max their toon to the best of their ability.
It is expected that all raiders have researched all upcoming fights and have a working understanding of the mechanics and flow of phases in each, including differences between Normal, Heroic and mythic modes. We will always go over fights, but it is expected that you did your due diligence learning the fights via the proper channels.
Having a viable offspec is encouraged, but not required, and definitely not at the expense of upgrades for your main spec.

Recruitment

Tanks:
Currently filled (willing to work around this if you are exceptional, though an off spec would be desirable)

Melee DPS:
Paladin
Rogue
Enhancement Shaman
Demon Hunter

Healers:
Restoration Druid
Resto Shaman

Ranged DPS:
Boomkin
Elemental Shaman
Hunter

All exceptional applicants will be considered and always open to overlapping specs already in raid if you excel at your class.
We accept all friends and family of our raiding members!

To Apply

Whisper an Officer in game in regards to trialing and if it’s a proper fit, we’ll have a chat via discord or bring you through a normal/heroic progression run. Haress (swarmollamas#1380) is the primary point of contact, as well as Kathane (kittykatie#1394).

Our focus is Mythic Raiding with the goal of CE, but we’re always looking for active players that are interested in other aspects of the game, as well as doing things outside of WoW as well. If any of this sounds interesting, hit me up, and lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hello! Our weekday team is recruting for both bench and core! We do raid an hour later than your prefered times, but we would love to chat!

Sent you a friend request! We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 7/9 H BoD 2/2 N Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

I’d be interested in chatting with you guys. My discord tag is Sieara#6473

FULL TILT
We recently restructured to a more progression focused attitude in mind and switched servers and factions. However having fun is still our main goal. We hang out in Discord, gamble during raid, and heckle each other on a regular basis. We engage in quite a bit of adult-themed tomfoolery so you must be open to that sort of humor.

Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Heroic Tuesday
Tuesdays is our laid back raid night. It’s more of a loot grab for Alts. Casuals are encouraged to participate!

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

*All Roles
Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Adz#1372/Little#1359/Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Mythic Raid Times

• Saturday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Sunday 9pm - 12am EST

Hey, I think you and your boys could have a good time becoming . I am also a huge Eldritch Horror fan and play it on Tabletop Simulator with my wife at least 3 times a week.

Please see our post for more info.

My discord is Rapid#8942