[The Blooded] 2/8M Horde guild LF more!

The Blooded is a Horde guild formed from a solid roster of mythic raiders from across multiple servers that turned semi-hardcore. We are going to clear heroic content quickly in 8.1 and will look to expand into Mythic content at the semi-hardcore level. Our guild environment is non-toxic, mature, tactically methodical in raids, and collaborative with regards to our goals.

Raid Times
Kil’jaeden Server- Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday: 8:30pm-11pm PST.

Our Leadership
Our leaders are friendly, funny, and open to lending our experience and guidance to players with a STRONG DESIRE to improve. You will never hear officers or raid leads bark out commands or scream in raids. Our goal is to create an environment where everyone’s voice is heard.
Our leadership is driven to succeed in an organized (but open), respectful (but firm), and goal-guided manner that will attract, allow to thrive, and retain strong players for this guild. We have led guilds across multiple WoW expansions and seeks to push and inspire others in a manner that is consistent with strong player development in raiding content. Our leadership will be creating video content of our raid progression kills, player and guild achievements, PVP/PVE video promotions, and general tom-foolery.

Who we want
We are looking for members who enjoy playing the specs they love. As a guild, we won’t force someone to play a spec that they don’t care for just for the sake of getting us through the content faster. That being said, we want great players who are willing to push themselves to get better in that spec than worry about which spec or class is parsing the best between patches. We want to enjoy the game, we want you to enjoy the game, we want to communally create that environment to continue to enjoy it.

If you think The Blooded is right for you, or you would like more information about our raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please add Thrilkillx#1693. We look forward to slaying many Alliance and Old God’s in BfA!

1 Like

git sum! Blooded, its been too long.

We are looking for a strong Holy Paladin or a Mistweaver Monk to fill out our healer squad!

We are also looking for an affliction warlock.

We also have cookies & pancakes, come join this chill grp of peeps!

Now looking for a strong Affliction Lock, Holy Paladin/Mistweaver Monk.

Come on I know there’s a big H pally creeping somewhere… We need you to babysit out tanks!

I’m looking for a guild to hang out with. I typically play later than your raid times. I’m usually on from about 10 or 11 until 2am. Not sure if you’re looking for a social member of not. If I can make a raid, I play a mage or prot paladin that from reading your posts if be happy to switch to holy. Please feel free to get in touch. Coolrunning#1952

Greetings Gorgannon,

We are always looking for regular members to fill out our ranks for M+ and WQ’s as well as our active discord channel. I urge you to look one of us up when you log on next to be recruited into the guild, we all have invite power for regular members! Just say you are looking for a social member spot and you will get an invite immediately.