The big bad terrible Ouro

Apparently this guy likes to gank lowbies, I just ruined him TWICE!

Level 57 holy paladin. vs a Raid gear Hand of Rag warrior.

I’m looking for a guild that isn’t terrible like Ouro here hit me up.

Dude are you buying your gear or something?

Get good. Ouro.

add the . if you want to see
gyazo com/694ca0b8ed172f2da7eebead0e1b0bb3.png
gyazo com/5dda93d6ee924ef9a45369a22dd6a251.png
gyazo com/50220ceced0229694f9665d4ccd8fa3a.jpg

You are high enough to produce honor, so I wouldn’t exactly call yourself a lowbie, congrats you bumped into someone farming high warlord, also you links dont work.

first time on the forums? he said to add the ‘.’ to see the screenshots.

yes after 15 years of wow it’s my first time here.

How does this screenshot show you killed him? I’m looking for a dead corpse. You could have tagged him with 8 others around you.

GG

You are exactly right. They only got 192 honor on their kill in the first screenshot. If they had killed him solo it would have been way more.

/yawn Anyone can easily kill any other solo person when they are a part of a zerg… not impressed.

Bump

We need answers

Yep because its totally justifiable to gank in a 10 man group. You horde must enjoy your 40 minute queue times

I’m sorry, I think I missed what the point of your response was…

Where is the proof this scrub killed Ouro… anyone?

Bump
Need crybaby answers here plz…

Have you seen any legit explanations to this come through yet?

No… but I honestly don’t have it in me to care enough either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol scrub ally

i mean dude is just no life’ing it and ganking so i dont see the prob. i would gank rr for 5 hrs on p servers when i had no life so i cant talk at all. dude just has nothing better to do than gank lowbies been there done that. tardy to the party pal

Wait till the end for rage quit :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean he’s capitalizing on the best honor per hour he can between queues. He doesn’t camp that I’ve seen and I usually have his stream on in my alt+tab. Good tunes and seems to be a good dude; we’ve had a few solid fights too. I kill or try to almost every red I come across worth honor; I must be a bad person too…

“good” hamyas

I didn’t see a rage quit. He just knew he couldn’t do anything while he was being camped at this point. I’d take a break too.

1 Like

stupid casuals

2 Likes