The Benediction introduce yourself thread!

Yujiroh, undead priest. Level 32 at the timr of writing this. After realm hopping 4 times with some buddies, we decided to not move from Benediction. We also have a pretty decent guild going so far, Means To An End. Feel free to whisper me or anyone else in the guild for an invite, or if you just need some halp with something.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is terrible and I am here to extoll the virtues of Odvin the Wise upon you all, for his name bringeth only joy even to the non-believers, for Odvin is just and kind.

3 Likes

Swigg/Swiggity, Tanky warrior, 27 currently. Hopped around with Yuji. Landed on this foreign realm. Liked it so much we built a guild here. Goin pretty sweet. Need any help feel free to hit me up. Especially if youā€™d like join our lovely guild . :smiley:

Stamosis, Human Rogue

Sitherina, Female Human Warrior. I was on Fairbanks with a Male Dwarf Hunter. I could play in the mornings but Iā€™m addicted to my Warrior now. See you all out there!

Hello. I am Natedawg/Madskhealz. Been playing off and on since 2005.

Originally from Sargeras, was with a large group of people that took free server transfers to Detheroc. Iā€™ve played in various guilds competing for server firsts and US firsts for about 10 years as a Healer and Tank. My original Hunter is Level 72, still rocking a Core Hound Tooth and Dragonstalker Armor. My UIs have been featured on WoW Interface and MMO-Champion.

Other servers Iā€™ve played on: Black Dragonflight, Stormreaver, Frostmane and Tichondrius.

Catch me as a Dwarf Priest in TOTAL BABES in game, as Alliance: Madskhealz

1 Like

Carnivore, Undead Rogue. And yes, I like meat. A lot. :slight_smile:

Auale, NE druid. Iā€™m pretty much brand new to the game and having a blast with classic :slight_smile:

Hey guys! Iā€™m Yepp, the Gnome Warlock. I was late to the launch party by a couple of days due to work but im here now and brought a couple of others with me. We plan on staying on this server for the long haul.

Ninkasi: Undead Mage. Letā€™s make this server fun and active!

Hi Im Izriel and Im an alcoholic. Plan to see me in the most secluded areas in wow grinding the worst most mobs because I pretend they have good drops.

Hi! Iā€™m Taye. Iā€™m a clicker trash paladin trying to aoe grind his way to glory.

Iā€™m a night elf hunter named Rucklaxe. I played on private servers over a decade ago during BC, but stopped for life reasons. Tried to get back into retail WoW multiple times in the last few years but just couldnā€™t stick to it. Classicā€™s hooked me though, Iā€™m enjoying everything about it so far!

Best tasting sausage provider here. Last played this game years ago (pre pandaā€™s) and am extremely pleased blizz brought back classic wow. This is the game that got us all addicted.

See you hordeā€™s on the battlefield. Get ready to taste my spiced up sausage and get yourself that good morning feeling.

2 Likes

Greetings friends and foes, vending machine Model#Elescorpion checking in. Looking forward to playing with you all. Server looks very healthy and i am glad i decided to roll here.

1 Like

Mmmm I love the taste of alliance meat in the morning

1 Like

Were you running around Arathi last night, your name look familiar to me

Open wide and get ready to taste the morning delight.

hey guys! spike from horde here!

Pred, Benedictions #1 Shadow Priest. I like screams of agony, pumpkin spice, and long walks in the graveyard.