The Beacons are lit! Bergen calls for aid!

Hey everyone! I’m finally in line for SL grind, but there’s only 12 days left, if I’m lucky 17 to grind out my 42,000 shells. I’ve just got off the HWL grind but I’m not about to give up. A number of people that have already contributed a ton to other grinds are done helping - and that’s totally understandable. I’m just reaching out for any help I can get. I think I’ve made a lot of good connections along the way, and believe I have a mostly good reputation on the server.

I’ve done all the research, I have all the other materials ready, and I have plenty of time to commit. I just did one hell of a grind - this one is just shorter and more intense, so no way am I going to just roll over and give up. I know exactly what I’m in for, but fully believe it’s possible to get done - with a little help from friends.

That’s not to say that I won’t be doing my absolute utmost to repay people for their time if you do help. I’m broke at the moment thanks to 5 months of hwl grind and prepping my own mats for aq, but after, I’ll have all the time in the world to help everyone who helps me out. You need a tank for a dungeon? You need someone to farm herbs since you’re too busy to? I’ll do whatever I can to help repay whoever helps and to pay it forward. Classic has always been about community, and enjoying the time we spend with the other players around us. I’m trying to do my best to live up to that spirit.

Activities included in my grind the next two weeks will be me livestreaming - as well as the Starship Troopers Animated series and the live series (For obvious, mandatory cliche reasons) or other movies/music that people who are helping would like to see or listen to.

1 Like