The Battleground Clan recruitment thread

I’m in a similar boat. I played all alliance, except for my Orc hunter, so there is a lot of the Horde I haven’t seen yet.

Nothing wrong with playing both sides for the zone stories.

2 Likes

If anyone needs bags just let me know. I’ve tried to send to everyone but I’m sure I’ve missed a couple.

Got any 30+ slot bags? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Having a quiver sucks for my hunter but that extra attack speed is needed.

1 Like

I may or may not know a guy that can provide those. It’ll cost you and you can’t tell anyone where we are going or where you’ve been.

Also, you have to wear these robes and never make eye contact.

We should do the free move to Deviate so we can be on the East Coast :open_mouth:

19ms ping > 70ms

1 Like

I was thinking that too. Is there a lot of pst players in the guild?

Not that I’m aware of. Grobb was decided on because it’s “RPPVP”, which I’m fine with but it was the only choice at the time. Many already had their characters made and leveled before Deviate was even a thing.

EDIT: It would help avoid those situations I’ve been in where I judge a mob a split second before someone else hits him yet they got the claim.

I’m EC too but think we should stay put. The people that signed up for Grob early are the ones most excited about classic like all the ones signing up for the handful of servers created initially. I think it will be a better community ultimately. The downside mentioned, which I’ve experienced a time or two before myself, is really the only one I can think of. I don’t see it as enough of a reason to pack up and leave. That’s my 2coppers anyway.

I do agree that many who signed up early could be the most excited. I don’t think many anticipated how bad the queue problem was actually going to be. Anyone who left Grob and started fresh on Deviate are still part of the “OG Classic” crew since it’s not even a couple weeks old yet. It’s still early enough to where we shouldn’t see an economic impact.

I’m not for starting all over but if they’re giving us free transfers like they are, it would just be a server transition, I believe.

The pings, Squeek… the pings!

Queues on Grob aren’t bad. But I’m not liking the pst part of it either. I’m guessing some are pst players though

1 Like

CST here.

I’d be game for whatever but just want the group to stay together wherever it may be. There’s many others that are on Grob but in different guilds like SPM, Clan Battlehammer, etc that we could potentially group up with down the road.

Also server health this time next year is something to consider as well.

That ping is enticing though.

1 Like

Being the only 2 RPPvP servers (?) I think either will be healthy down the road. But yea, multiple guilds/communities are there, which could be good or bad

I do not remember at all what my ping was like when I first played WoW. I know I had cable internet (like 1Mbps or something) and reading up on it, people say under 100 is fine, some hardcore say you want under 30.

The latency on Grob isn’t “bad” but I can see the difference for sure. As I mentioned already, few times I’ve tagged a mob visually before someone else but they got the claim.

We should see what Flolyn thinks. If I have to grab Squeek, toss her over my shoulder and bring her, I will.

I’m 95 ms for Grob and 52 for DD.

Floyln will show us the way. He’s the torch in the bfa story.

I thought that was Saurfang?

No it’s definitely Floyln. Saurfang is too old.

Yeah this is why I didn’t want to leave. Ofc if the other groups wanted to I’d be fine with it. SPM is where my main is and I like sending my stuff between toons so I’m not wanting to split them up. I’d be more inclined to start a new toon there if the guild moved. At least that’s my thinking now.

There were a couple on earlier that wanted to stay.

Should we go democrat on them?