The Auction House Joins the WoW Companion App—Now Live!

Lol at this point they’re just shooting themselves in the ankles, they don’t even have feet anymore.

2 Likes

nice try but i still don’t have a phone nor do i want one :slight_smile:

youre never gonna get me! muahahahah

2 Likes

They’ve been updating it since it first launched in legion.

Thank you blizz.

While not earth shattering news it’s nice to see an investment in QoL options for players.

Enjoying the communication and direction yall are taking the game, and a beloved world we have lived and played in for many years!

2 Likes

Does the current app have an armory still?

The app back in Cata was dope

2 Likes

This is yet another jab at the Gold Goblins that used the AH to make massive amounts of gold… although there will still be a way to do buy items just have to log into game and repost them for profit… It’s not the greatest but it will work.

Delightful!

Mobile this, mobile that lol
I enjoy the feel of in-game auctioneering.
I ain’t attached to my cell phone and don’t think I’ll ever be.

My auctions can wait 'till the next log in.

1 Like

:point_up: This.

3 Likes

So you cant list items. Completely useless then, got it. Leave it to Blizz to leave out the features players wanted as always

5 Likes

Sees title = excited
Reads article = disappointed
That didn’t take long lol

This is pointless if you can’t list, or at least relist, items - that was the best part of the old mobile AH and the only reason I used it.

2 Likes

I have a reason to use the app again! Lost it when I got bored of doing mission tables.

Reads the details…

Oh… (Another half inset donkey emoji effort.)

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

I like how an engineer posted in the Community Council forum and one of the CC members was like oh goody now I can make money again … wait until they actually read the article and find out they can’t with the app :rofl:

You may not be alone in that opinion - but there are plenty of people who will spend plenty of time buying things and do not share your opinion. Just because it’s useless to you doesn’t mean it’s useless to everyone.

Also if you actually read the article it explains why this was not added - and with very good reasons.

2 Likes

While I understand that there were massive issues with the fully functional mobile AH before… if it isn’t coming back in full force, it’s not worth bringing back at all.

No one is so eager to buy their potions for the next raid that they’re going to spend hours playing with the mobile AH. There’s no point. You buy things as you need them in-game with incredibly little time wasted.

The Mobile AH is only useful if you can list items, so you can actually “play” the AH while away from the PC. And that’s the thing they have specifically excluded from this re-launch.

Just kill it off again.

3 Likes

I don’t see the point if you can’t post items on the app.

6 Likes

Lmao they bring back the mobile auction house, but you can’t sell anything.

What a joke.

2 Likes

Not being able to list items has the bonus of making all the AH bots sad, GOOD.

Yeah I can use it to check on prices for stuff if someone is curious real quick if I’m away from my computer or doing something else, like eating.

1 Like

Asking the real question here.

Did I miss the part on what you can’t do in the app?