The army of Zandalar

Really? Looked like Death slapped her down and left her at the mercy of Jaina, Thrall, and Bolvar. You know, Bolvar? Loyal to Anduin? The guy who replaced the Lich King? Death bows to the whims of the Alliance more than the Horde at this point.

We’ve had four wars. Who won them?

First War - Horde
Second War - Alliance
Third War - Scourge
Fourth War - Alliance

that was not a win. We reached an armistice. The Horde didn’t surrender. Try again.

She will return to the Horde kill the council and lead us as eternal empress. Then she will defeat you and dance on your corpses.

Seems like it from where I’m standing. Even before Saurfang’s rebellion started pushing hard, Nathanos and Shadow both made it clear the Alliance was a matter of weeks away from victory in the war.

Your precious Sylvanas never meant for the Horde to win that war, only to get as many Horde soldiers killed as possible.

Nah. Now that her soul has been made whole she’ll join the Alliance as a reborn High Elf, and go back to hating the Horde for killing her brother and the rest of her family.

His name is Shaw. For a dedicated alliance biased fan you certainly don’t know your names.

Well you are wrong. Forsaked returned safe and sound to Tirisfal and the alliance couldn’t stop them. Suck on that.

I refuse to respect that man. Flynn can do so much better than him.

Why shouldn’t we have let them return? Our pawn Calia is their leader now. The Forsaken are basically Alliance.

Maybe I drink too much too early…

Or maybe there were too many bright and bedazzled images being linked in this thread! With fire and weird stuff.

I need sunglasses to read the forums these days.

Like this.

Can you use a more gentle palette.

A softer background. Some effort

Why’s everyone dunking on Grandblade I thought his rant was pretty good, Erevien is a well known troll lol

that is the funny thing.

He isn trolling he is serious.

So I’m not the only one drinking.

It’s 1pm somewhere!

If that’s genuinely the case then he clearly has no concept of how to write a coherent story - because he’s shamelessly barracking for purely one faction in ways that make no narrative sense. Like how much would WoW suck if every major alliance character was killed off but the entire old Horde suddenly came back to life? What a ridiculous notion.

Oh you were talking about grandblade.

Yeah he is a bit of a clown.

I am never joking about the Horde. The Horde and me is serious business. We need each other to make thy perfect.

Nice bait but I am not falling for it. Calia is not and never will be Forsaken. She is a public enemy who needs to be killed.

You are just angry because I am not alliance biased like most people on this forum. I am soley here to make sure the Horde get build up properly while the alliance suffers. That is not up for debate. I am not corruptible and alliance diehards are malding over it. It feels amazing to be on the hitlist of people like Ben. Feels like the greatest honor.-

I shall debate!

The Horde needs to be built up.

The Horde has been been getting “build up” for a while. We don’t need more of that.

Say what you will but she sits on the Horde’s council.

Calia and Talanji both have their issues relating with their people.

It doesn’t speak well or ill of them. It is just a matter if fact.

Talanji has survived multiple assassination attempts, but she has… friends on the other side.

Calia wasn’t so lucky. And that is something she shares with her people, now.

1 Like

She does not. Lillian Voss does. And she is on her one way ticket out once Sylvanas is back with us. Your words mean nothing. In the end the Alliance will die. And I will laugh at you when it happens.

That isn’t actually true. Voss sits on the council, Calia just advises.

2 Likes

Poor Erevien, didn’t you get the memo? Sylvanas is getting redeemed. That means she’ll be a living High Elf and on the Alliance again, wiping out the Horde filth alongside the rest of us.

You can have her, for all I care.

1 Like