The army of Zandalar

So is it still intact? We saw them on their back to Zuldazar to help with the ongoing alliance attack. But after the battle is over it is not mentioned again. Where is Zandalari’s army? Why didn’t it engage in Patch 8.2.5?As allies of the Horde they should have helped Sylvanas against those filthy alliance loving rebels. Not to mention that flying squad of pterrodax riders under the command of Raal. Where is my dino riding superior troll army? I need it now.

Read Shadows Rising

But to make a long story short they needed the help of the Horde proper to fend off The Widows Bite and Blightcaller and a few Dark Ranger.

They still exist tho.

2 Likes

I refuse to believe that the army of Zandalar is depleted. Surley there has to be more of them. You can’t tell me that the alliance managed to kill most of them offscreen. That would make no sense.

A) We know for an fact that many quited their service because the bwonsamdi deal was made puplic

B) most of them are dead and were killed by the alliance attack (its exist even a sentence about the voidelfs in shadow rising and their warfare against zandalar)

and C) we know for an fact that many zandalari - soldiers died in the explosion of the entire golden fleet, against G’huun and the bloodtrolls and loyal soldier were bannished from their general to vol’dun in which many died.

The reason the zandalari army is depleted are many, not a single event killed all of them.

Right now, they are so few, (like the horde aswell), that they can´t even really defend themselve anymore.

(The horde as a whole struggeled to recruit 30 soldiers to aid the zandalari)

4 Likes

I remember a fully intact army back on their way to the city by the time of the war campaign in 8.1. Also Voidelfs are overrated and the Mag’har invasion of the Stormsong Valley was much of a bigger threat then the Void elves in their few numbers could ever hope to be.

like i said before…the zandalar army faced many threats and many died, after the bwonsamdi deal was revealed, many quit their service…and we know for an fact that the void elf are very deadly. Much deadlier in an one an one as most other races.

1 Like

I think the army is more or less intact, even though it’s taken some heavy losses between the Blood Trolls, Zul’s shenanigans, and the Alliance invasion. The real problem is that most of the Golden Fleet was blown up during the beginning of the Battle of Dazar’alor. So even if Talanji wanted to, she has no way of transporting a large number of troops off of Zandalar to other fronts.

That will affect nothing. You choose to be a mouthy nuisance who spends all his time making threads talking about hitting Alliance players or wishing harm on Blizzard devs, and are probably the last person anyone would listen to about anything. You go off about how you’re the “last true Horde patriot” or that you’re “not gonna back down” from your stance, to the point that you feel the need to go into people’s Discords to immediately antagonize them over how you want their favs dead, but the truth of it is that it implies anyone actually gives a crap what you think or say. The brutal reality of it is that nobody really does, and as long as you continue being this guy, nobody ever will. You built that crap image of yourself, and you decide continually to double down on it.

And once you’ve dedicated your life to this garbage and absolutely nothing comes of it, once you’ve made it your entire personality, all you’re gonna be remembered as is the guy who deluded himself into thinking he was worth the trouble that listening to you was. Grow up, Erevien.

11 Likes

Why don’t you two just get a room already and release all that tension you both have build up for years. We wont judge.

2 Likes

Zerde, you’re just the other end for Alliance, don’t start.

5 Likes

And? I have never once hidden my biases for the Alliance. Also, I don’t mind playing Erevien’s game, at the very least his deranged musings can be quite amusing.

You have been spouting the same things at Erevien for how long now? A decade? Half? Nothing has particularly changed.

5 Likes

Buddy, it’s been less than a year.

It feels that long.

1 Like

Sucks for you. Don’t look then.

The army is likely in rough shape but still kicking. They’re in a position to recover, thanks to their alliance with the Horde, and thus that partnership they have as an allied state rather than a vassal is quite beneficial.

Essentially what they have in terms of military power is a Catch-22 situation. Their military power, taking into account both BfA and MoP, is a shadow of itself, but at the same time all the existential threats that needed it to be stronger are gone. Blood Trolls are scattered, the Zul fanatics are pretty much broken, the Faithless are finished, especially with the Sethrak loa back. And of course there’s a ceasefire with the Alliance, who only ever wanted to go at them because the Horde was using it as a staging point during the war.

With the Horde backing them, however, military might aside I’d say their influence amongst the Troll tribes will increase. Especially with Talanji now being the (unwilling) chosen of a Loa with universal influence across all Troll cultures.

3 Likes

I don’t know why you are triggered this much. It is just a harmless lore question. Nobody is hurt by this.

2 Likes

Wait it was you who created that copy pasta. Gratz.

Holy hell Grandblades power tantrum has reached meme tier.

Erevien just hit a home run lol.

1 Like

Nothing like a Ben Tantrum to brighten my day.

3 Likes

That will affect nothing. You choose to be a mouthy nuisance who spends all his time responding to threads, regurgitating pseudo-moralistic takes from twitter or trashing people’s character for takes you disagree with, and are probably the last person anyone would listen to about anything. You go off about how you’re the “true MHP” or that you’ll “Huah!” at people’s stances, to the point that you feel the need to go into people’s forum threads to immediately virtue signal them and say their moral character is trash, but the truth of it is that it implies anyone actually gives a crap what you think or say. The brutal reality of it is that nobody really does, and as long as you continue being this guy, nobody ever will. You built that crap image of yourself, and you decide continually to double down on it.

And once you’ve dedicated your life to this garbage and absolutely nothing comes of it, once you’ve made it your entire personality, all you’re gonna be remembered as is the guy who deluded himself into thinking he was worth the trouble that listening to you was. Grow up, Ben.

4 Likes

Erevien the Ben Grandblade breaker.

3 Likes