The Arena Forums Goes To The Gym

The Arena Forums Goes To The Gym

Warrior: Spends his time powerlifting. Takes annoyingly long rests. Hogs the weights. Wears a backwards baseball hat.
Playlist: Dragonforce

Ret Paladin: Stacked body builder. At least, in the upper body. Literally in a wheelchair. Warrior pushes him around between sets.
Playlist: Freedom Call

Prot Paladin: Banned from the gym after asking people to spit on him in the locker room. Sneaks in sometimes anyway.
Playlist: Hip Hop

Holy Paladin: Hanging out with the other healers. Drinks way more water than them and is still always thirsty.
Playlist: 90s House Party Music

Monk: Spends all day with the boxing bags. Spends way too much time on the speedbag.
Playlist: K-Pop

Death Knight: Lifting way more weight than he looks like he should be able to. Wearing a hoodie and a baseball hat. Never makes eye contact.
Playlist: Linkin Park

Druid: Doing cardio around a support beam.
Playlist: Dance/Techno

Demon Hunter: Doing box jumps and dry scooping pre-workout. Twitchy as F. Also wearing a hoodie.
Playlist: Illidan voicelines on repeat

Hunter: Doing a full body workout and lifting way more than he should be. Seems like every patch he’s setting new PRs by at least 15%. Accused of steroid usage. Doesn’t deny it.
Playlist: Forgot his headphones

Rogue: On the treadmill constantly. Always wears his hoodie and sweatpants.
Playlist: Rammstein

Shaman: Sipping water while watching Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson do all the heavy lifting.
Playlist: Power of the Horde by ETC

Mage: Sits at the juice bar listening to podcasts while he waits for rogue. Lectures everyone else about his high IQ.
Playlist: Whatever podcast NPR recommended this week

Priest: Usually with mage at the juice bar, but sometimes hangs out with rogue on the treadmill at very low MPH.
Playlist: None, reading a paperback novel.

Warlock: Swore he’d come this week but stayed home again and posted on the arena forums about how his class is unplayable and needs buffs.
Playlist: Nightwish

Note: This list is subject to edits as people give me better ideas.

25 Likes

This is a lie, I spend my time on the leg press while listening to Coach Pain. Smh

Arena forum posters at the gym:

Awkwardly hits on girls working out, even though 99.9% of women hate being hit on at the gym, while sitting at the same machine for an hour and never doing more then 1 set. Continues to watch women from a distance after being rejected before going home and crying to their make-believe anime girlfriend.

3 Likes

Hard to believe not a single class listens to rap/hip hop :roll_eyes:

Yeah this is what comes to any person’s mind when they think of me

This part is actually true because of ADHD

8 Likes

True but I can’t stand rap or hip hop so I can’t easily project it onto other classes.

Who would you stick it with?

I’d give it to Prot Pal and swap K-Pop to Monks

2 Likes

I like that, doing an edit.

I feel like this is some shade at me

2 Likes

Gonna start reporting these call out threads this is ridiculous

4 Likes

Priests listen to Taylor Swift on repeat exclusively

Hums she wears short skirts, I wear t shirts…. She’s cheer captain and I’m on the bleachers

dont u dare give warlocks such a good playlist

I’d pick you in a fight Dillon. You would make big brain plays and probably go for an eye

Honestly I’d just go below the belt

2 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

below the belt huh

4 Likes

That was really funny / disturbing. I forgot my headphones though.

1 Like

DKs listen to Black Metal not popular Nu Metal.

I’d say Dimmu Borgir.

The hoodie must be black and missing its sleeves. No hat.

2 Likes

aight who snitched

1 Like

this 1 is flawless

some of that is correct, but more than just Dragonforce lol

2 Likes