The Ancients Misbehaving welcoming casual, social and lgbtq players

We have lots of cookies! We have fun and we really like running with guildmates! So if you are looking for a guild that’s casual and social and has a raid grp that is not toxic look us up!

We are always looking for more to join us for raids and mythic+. Fun folks who like to be social in game!

is a horde guild

Guild focus - Casual, social, leveling, running instances and raiding

We are a guild of adults who want to play and have fun. If you want to run instances, level or just pvp we have a place for you. If you want to raid without the hardcore progression orientation we have a place for that. We want to play with other players who just want to play wow in a fun environment.

We are also a LGBTQ accepting guild. Our guild looks to be a place of tolerance and inclusiveness and a place to play and have fun in a non toxic environment.

Raiding style will be more serious. Emphasis in raiding will be to work together as a group without drama.

We don’t raid to be first into content but we will see the content.

The expectations will be that players in the raid group come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down.

We are always looking for others who want to join us and come regularly to our raid. We work to raid normal and heroic content.

Raid times are Tues and Wed. 8:00-11:00pm est server time

We currently are looking for more tank, dps and dps/tank offspec and dps/heals offpec.

This is honestly the best guild I’ve joined in my 10+ years of playing.

We have a cool secret greeting when we see other guild members! It involves lots of colours!

1 Like

I joined just a couple short months ago. I have been playing off and on since Burning Crusade, and have been a part of, an Officer of, or led multiple guilds in my years on this game. This guild has made me realize that for the first time I am in a guild that feels like a family.

Constantly always people online to chat with, people running Mythic or Mythic+ almost every night, progressing in Heroic BoD, fun activities like our Old Raid night for transmogs, and members grouping up on their low level alts to level and quest together.

omg its a party!! I love having you all in the guild!!

We are welcoming new members in to join us!!

The ancients misbehaving is a guild of folks who want to be a part of a social and casual guild.
Our goal is to have fun in the game so we are looking for others who want to make friends in game.

We raid Tues/Wed from 8:00 to 11:00 pm est. We have a normal progression raid group. We hope to add heroic raiding as we build up our raid team. We are looking for those who want to progress in normal and help us with heroic. We are not an aotc guild.

We have folks who like to pvp, do mythic and mythic+ and old content for achievements.
We are looking for folks just want to have fun getting bosses down, come regularly and ready to raid and leave any drama at the door.

We are a diverse and inclusive, lgbt along with allies guild. We have both lgbt and straight here and we want this guild to be a safe haven from the toxic environment that can be found in wow.

Weekly schedule
Normal raid Tue/Wed 8:00-11:00 pm est
9/9 normal Bod
3/9 heroic Bod
2/2 normal CoS

Heroic content once finished with normal, but we are not an aotc guild.

Current raid needs are dps/tank offspec, more dps

Check out: https://guildsofwow.com/the-ancients-misbehaving

Or contact battlemom#1568

We are welcoming new members in to join us!!

The ancients misbehaving is a guild of folks who want to be a part of a social and casual guild.
Our goal is to have fun in the game so we are looking for others who want to make friends in game.

We raid Tues/Wed from 8:00 to 11:00 pm est. We have a norma/ heroicl progression raid group. We are looking for those who want to progress in normal and help us with heroic. We are not an aotc guild.

We have folks who like to pvp, do mythic and mythic+ and old content for achievements.
We are looking for folks just want to have fun getting bosses down, come regularly and ready to raid and leave any drama at the door.

We are a diverse and inclusive, lgbt along with allies guild. We have both lgbt and straight here and we want this guild to be a safe haven from the toxic environment that can be found in wow.

Weekly schedule
Normal raid Tue/Wed 8:00-11:00 pm est
9/9 normal Bod
5/9 heroic Bod
2/2 normal CoS

Heroic content once finished with normal, but we are not an aotc guild.

Current raid needs are 2 tanks , more dps

Or contact battlemom#1568

Leeeeeeeeeeeeroy Jeeeeeeeeeeenkins!!!

This comment seems like exactly what I am looking for in a guild. I just transferred this char from Smoldy and am currently leveling to 120, which should go fast, and I have multiple level 120’s on Tich, so I’m not new to the game at all. I like to pvp a lot, if that isn’t an issue. Any chance on possibly joining or app process? Someone in the comments said it’s the best guild they have ever joined and that pretty much sold me if openings are available.

hiya! My btag is battlemom#1568 you can add me! I am out of town at the moment but if you want to talk to someone in the guild who is on! We don’t have an application process to join.

I love this guild, its amazing and very excepting of everyone. I’ve made lots of friends and its all one big family. <3

We value all our members and always look forward to others who want to come! We do a bit of everything from pvp to raids for current content. we have a inclusive and friendly guild and are absolutely lgbtq accepting.

this guild has a bit of everything! We do old raids, bgs, mythic+ and we raid current content. We are not a get there first and fast guild nor an aotc guild but we see content and have fun without the toxicity. That is we have fun even if we wipe and that happens a lot! But all kidding aside we are a close knit guild who have made this community a guild home and family, and we are always open for more to join us! We are casual, social and always lgbtq accepting! So if sound like we might be a good fit come check us out!! My btag is battlemom#1568 or you can message anyone in the guild and talk to them!

If you are interested in raiding we need tanks, dps and healers!

We raid tues/wed 8-11pm est

The ancients misbehaving looking to recruit a couple of tanks, a few more dps and heals/dps offspec for the current raid and future raiding. We have a fun raid team which is non toxic. We are not an aotc raid but we have fun!!

Come join us. We are a great group of folks, except for Sorrywewiped. That guy sucks.

Now Phil quit dissing Sorrywewiped!

Yeah this is a good guild

Why tyvm!!! I will second that!! Filled with wonderful peeps and yes we are Lgbtq friendly!!!