<The Ancients Misbehaving> Casual, Social, LGBT Friendly

Hey Horde side of Ashkandi, the Guild has set up shop on this server! We are a social, LGBT friendly, casual guild of a solid guild family with a variety of backgrounds, we are primarily EST but have folks from all over. We have One simple rule and that is that all members respect each other. Our discord is open to both members from retail and Classic alike and all members are treated equally. Please feel free to reach out to me if ever I am online to ask any and all questions you have. I hope to see you folks in game :smiley:

Oh yeah!! We are absolutely casual, social and lgbtq inclusive! We want to be a safe haven and non toxic so if u want to make friends come join us!
We have a guild on Ashkandi classic and Dalaran retail and both have the same name the ancients misbehaving and the same gm and leadership. So if u want to have fun with us please add my btag and we can chat.

jenkayah – battlemom#1568

Oh silly me, my Btag is: YogSothoth16#1918

Oh Murlocks!! Thanks for that and yes everyone we are a wonderful guild full of wonderful people who want to have adventures in classic in a non toxic environment.

Hey I’m actually looking for an active guild, one where people want to run dungeons a lot, and at all hours. I work nights (Est timezone) so I’m on super late usually. I also wanna focus pretty heavy on BGs when they come out. Raiding I’m on the fence about, as it’s hard to make raid times since my work schedule fluctuates. And yeah the other thing is that I’m just so tired of jerks and toxic folk.

The last two large guilds I joined seemed ok at first, but turned out they were full of people spewing hateful garbage left and right, was actually pretty insane that these folks thought it was ok to talk like that to other people…

But yeah, how many people are on late nights in your guild? Will there be an interest in premade BG groups? Are there a lot of dungeon groups forming?

Thanks,
Wolves

Typically we do atleast a dungeon a day in my experience if it isn’t a guild raid night on retail. Whether we will do more in the near future is hard to tell, as the guild on classic grows it is rapidly changing. I can say however we do typically have a sizable late night population as that is a time I often find myself on. I apologize for the late response and hope if we interest you or if you have more questions you can message me in game as that will get a faster response.

Hi, I am looking to start a new character on Ashkandi. I came across this post when I was going through the forums. I like the sound of your guild. I definitely would like to have a friendly and fun social experience where people treat each other respectfully. I have not played as Horde very much but am considering starting a Tauren druid. I will usually be on late nights central time and maybe earlier during weekends. I like questing, dungeons, BGs, and raids. But, more than anything I enjoy grouping and doing things together. I am looking for an active guild and it sounds like there is a considerable number of late night gamers whose schedules might overlap with mine. But, I am concerned that I’d be far behind the rest given I’d be starting from scratch. I was wondering if there are a good number of low level characters in your guild currently leveling up that I can hopefully try and level with?

Thanks,
Morg

Oh absolutely we still have low level members, plenty of lowbie alts, and low level new folks joining all the time.

absolutely!! We have a really nice grp of peeps and are always looking for more! I am always on late and some will say TO LATE! But seriously anyone in the guild can invite so come join our happy band of adventurers!

1 Like