<The Afterparty> 15/15 | LFM - T/Th 8:30 - 11:30 EST

^^ Apply Here

As the Classic era comes to an end, The Afterparty is once again looking for fresh recruits that want to push for top clears/parses and have fun while doing it in TBC. We are currently forming up dungeon groups for leveling and filling a few spots to make sure we have enough for a solid 25 man roster and 3x 10 mans for Kara.

Some of our Classic accomplishments:

We log every raid and we’re proud of our players’ parses (all top 10 server horde dps and half of the top 100). Want to see how we stack up? Look for “The Afterparty”, US-Ashkandi, on Warcraftlogs.

Our raid times and recruitment needs can be found below. Even if recruitment for your class is closed, we encourage you to reach out if you are playing in the top 10% of your class. We’re always looking for exceptional players and are willing to rotate them in.

------------------Raid Times (EST):---------------------
Thurs: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM
Fri: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM

Recruitment:

Tank warriors - Closed
Fury warriors/OT - Open
Rogues - Exceptional players only
Hunters - Open
Mages - Closed
Warlocks - Open
Resto Druids - Closed
Feral Druids - Exceptional players only
Shamans - Open
Priest (Holy/Disc) - Open
Paladin - Open for players who can level up to 60 before TBC and join us in raiding within the first week.

https:// discord.gg/AjF8tqh

Loot
We run a loot council.

Loot is an important and often contentious part of raiding. Our goals for loot distribution during raid are as follows:

1. Reward the players that are the most deserving. Consistent attendance and great performance are both vital to a healthy raid. We want to make sure that both of these are rewarded.
  2. Distribute loot evenly so that no one feels left out.
  3. Give players the freedom to determine what pieces of gear are important to them.
  4. Ensure that gear is going to the classes / specs that benefit the most from it, and give maximum benefit to the raid as a whole.
  5. Distribute loot quickly, consistently, and without headaches.

To set up an interview / trial, please contact:

Recruitment Officer: Wanderer#9916

We look forward to seeing you at The Afterparty!

1 Like

Happy to see the new recruits joining us for content clearing and pvp raids !

Ragnaros down! Great job last night to everyone on a clean, easy Rag kill. Still looking for more resto shamans, rogues, and a resto druid

1 Like

High Five!

We are actively looking for skilled dedicated players to join our raid groups. If you think you have what it takes get ahold of us!

Looking for top tier mages, dps warriors (who aren’t afraid to tank when necessary), rogues, and resto shamans!

Please apply with anyone. Looks good Dura.

Still looking, if you’re interested feel free to apply.

We’re still recruiting! If you’re interested please apply!

Still looking for a resto shaman or two, rogues, and any high parsing dps!

Always looking to improve, message any officer in game.

Just getting back into WoW with Classic! Started a Warrior but I have been playing a Shaman as well. I am interested in raiding on the weekends with y’all. Do you have member ranks for new players while they lvl up and get raid ready?

Sorry for the late reply Helmes, we unfortunately just don’t have room in guild (maximum of 500 players) for new / leveling players unless they are sponsored by one of our core raiders as Friends and Family rank. As of right now we are recruiting for our 3rd raid group and we have been having to cut players who have been inactive more and more, so we’re only taking on active 60s who are ready to step into raiding, or those directly sponsored by a Core Raider.

Really interested in getting back into raiding on my hunter. Could you let me know if you guys still have any open spots for the Weekday raiding?

Hi Zeroshot, thanks for the interest! At this time any hunters for weekend would be a bench spot. Doesn’t mean you won’t get to raid, but for AQ we only run 2-3 hunters, and have 4 in guild for weekend. Two of them would be more than happy to sit out for MC and one might even sit for BWL (if I ever let him - good pulling hunters are hard to find / train). AQ would likely be a rotating spot though.

I was asking about the two weekday raid teams but if those are also full then I will keep looking thanks!

Recruitment needs updated. Weekend team is clearing AQ40+BWL in a single 3 hour raid night. The other groups are not far behind. Soon we’ll be back to only 1 required raid night per group per week.

Guess this server isn’t dead after all. Back up it goes!