That’s it BLIZZARD! Alliance needs-

That would require the House of Nobles to care about anything outside of the city

It’s not that i want him to rage out. It’s that i want him to show other emotions. Like happiness.

As of rn, Anduin is like a “My chemical romance” album

1 Like

What do you expect from someone who thought his dad was dead and was thrust into a leadership position at 10 years old, then after being reunited for a few years learned he actually died and was forced to lead entire armies at 18, then nearly became the next Arthas?

Edit - sorry I thought you were talking about Viera LOL. My bad.

Even before this he was still crying about the war.

This reminds me of when I used to struggle with depression. No one wanted to be around me, instead Of being supported. by the way supportive would get someone out of depression faster.

That’s why I like thrall being there for him.
We all get to see it because of the story but in terms of what the public of storm wind sees. I didn’t think the public has ever seen him cry.

Just curious on if you were to remove all of what we have seen and only show his public appearances what kind of a leader would Anduin look like? Because at the end of the day that’s what would matter.

2 Likes

Depends what kind of bunny race we talking about. An actual rabbit to bait out the furries or 8 foot muscle mommies with bunny ears like in Final Fantasy.

I can tell you which one would get significantly less hate.

1 Like

I personally talked about an actual humanoid rabbit but if you scroll through the thread both options have been entertained.

Anduin needs more emotional states than ‘Hopelessly naive optimism’ and ‘weeping about his naively optimistic hopes not coming true’.

to be fair, Varian’s emotional range was ‘Unfocussed RAGE’ to ‘Focused RAGE’ to ‘Not currently raging’.

I WANT BUNNY PEOPLE FROM FF14!!!

That’s what I want for the Alliance.

2 Likes

Alliance should get turtle people or walrus people. I think it matches their blue theme.

1 Like

Nah there are cute bunny people in FFXIV.

Let the furball talk.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Sounds delicious.

2 Likes

1 Like

A little taller than expected but agreeable.

1 Like

I think the Horde will end up with the next furry race - Saberon.

YASSS use the Gnome model! :smiley:

1 Like

lol how about a wererabbit? XD

1 Like

No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video - Find & Share on GIPHY

I disagree.

2 Likes

Alliance needs the Saberon, thank you very much. I’ll take my tiger man paladin with a straight back option, please (which, since they use the worgen model, means the Worgen can also get upright backs).