That gold token inflation is legit

Jeeeezus blizzard, you guys dun goofed, now everything is expensive.

11 Likes

Haven’t logged in since the announcement but it was the easiest call on the planet. And they don’t care since lining pockets is far more important than gamer experience.

9 Likes

yeah I just check the AH today and stuff that was like 60 gold no more than 2 days ago is now 200 to 300… Example I was gonna buy one of the cheap Darkmoond cards that was formerly 60 gold on grob… now its 200, and pricing was consistent for weeks,

This is kinda dumb IMO, Blizzard got me, now everyone has to buy gold on alts unless they are getting hand me down from cap alts. So dumb.

3 Likes

This really was the final rug pull for me. My sub expires in June and I’m done giving them money unless they change their behavior and earn it.

5 Likes

I am kinda over it entirely now with Wrath, Uld is done, and the rest of the PVE is meh on a good day.

The PVP in wrath is boring AF, and lacks the spice that I desire.

Well I guess they made it easy for me to stay Era, at least its not polluted with boosts from blizzard.

But Blizz has just established they may rug pull and put pay to win mechanics in era then sell it as protecting the community. Just can’t trust them enough to invest time into their products.

1 Like

See you both in ICC

9 Likes

Nah ill go raid MC before Ill waste any more time on Wrath. See you seem to be forgetting that ERA exists, and its like 19X better

1 Like

Nothing about era/vanilla is more fun than Wrath but that’s just my opinion. I hope you have a great time playing era!

4 Likes

Already am, and HC!

1 Like

Prediction: inside of a year they will sell rezzes on the hardcore servers.

2 Likes

The prices will likely go back down. Gold was transferred from people who had too much to even spend it, to people who need it. So prices went up. There’s not more gold but more active gold.

Fortunately, that level of demand is not forever.

…with any luck.

But seeing how I was preparing a mule character to bring runed orbs, frozen orbs, and patterns from old blanchy back to my dead server, it’s really annoying right now.

2 Likes

flasks went from 8g to 9g. Whoopee

4 Likes

I mean retail is the guide here where the AH is unusable for new players. Blizzard knew this and did it anyway.

2 Likes

prices already dropped, it’s just people trying to corner the market. I made quite a bit of gold turning engineering mats around this week.

2 Likes

I for one am stunned that the same action produced the same results. I’m really not sure how people are still defending this company. They need an intervention not enablers.

3 Likes

Correct, they added a ton of liquidity to the market, this is how inflation takes place IRL too,.

2 Likes

Everything’s the same price on Benediction…

Infact potion of speed is down 40 silver/ea.

1 Like

On grob the prices have 1.5X to 4X

Lots of coiners on this server it seems.

I don’t get why, nothing changed…

1 Like