That’s it BLIZZARD! Alliance needs-

I vote no.
Too much furry stuff has been allowed in already.

Oh yeah there is.

I was in a key one time and the tank and healer kept calling me a rat throughout the whole thing, refused to heal me, and would purposefully die so I would get next on threat and die.

We couldn’t kick them it was very annoying…

1 Like

Would still be a win.

1 Like

I, personally, second this idea, I wonder what there passives would be tho? Probably a jumping hight increase and what else do you think?

They should be able to jump two times higher, honestly if they were smart there should be a pretty large speed buff. 2%

I’d hope for a decent combat utility but I need a minute to think on what that could be.

Maybe they could dig underground to avoid an enemy attack, to like a 2nd hearthstone?

Digging underground would be a decent one. Like the shaman invulnerability move. However just like ice block almost feels like delaying the inevitable lol.

How about furry elves?

1 Like

The devs don’t even pretend to care anymore. This Blizzcon, the Horde got access to a new race and the Alliance got the equivalent of more horses.

I dare a dev to come on here and justify that.

Hmmm….maybe they could kick the enemy 5-10 meters or something?

That would actually be really cool. Be on par with the Kultiran.

Bro your side had the first furries, aka worgens

1 Like

So what you want is a Loporrit.

The only decent leader on the alliance is Velen

Apparently. I wasn’t aware of their existence however.

Sly, where is your link that shows the Alliance dominating everything? Can’t find it anywhere.

And soon to be ME!! Muuuhahahahaa

cough cough

Cows.