Thassarian and Koltira Deathweaver in Shadowlands

https://www.wowhead.com/news=318961/thassarian-and-koltira-deathweaver-in-shadowlands

6 Likes

Koltira: Do you recall anything from the moment of your death, Thassarian? Did the Kyrian come for your soul?
Thassarian: If they did, then I have no memory of it.
Koltira: I see. What fate do you supposed the Arbiter would have chosen for us?
Thassarian: It is pointless to speculate. What has happened cannot be changed. We can only move forward, as inexorable as Death itself.
Thassarian: And what of you, Koltira? What do you remember of your own demise?
Koltira: I remember you were the one who killed me.
Thassarian: You are most welcome.

The power of friendship folks. Glad to see the grumpy kids popping in.

18 Likes

Thassarian: Bolvar Fordragon is no longer the Lich King. If we are to take orders from anyone, I could think of far worse leaders to issue them.
Koltira: Like Genn Greymane, for instance?
Thassarian: Or Sylvanas Windrunner.
Koltira: Point taken.

heh heh

6 Likes

“Not even the Ebon Blade could negotiate my release.”

That’s cool. The Ebon Blade still looking out for the Death Knights, even after they rejoined the factions.

7 Likes

NICE! Good to see these two boys back together! Also, it may not be much, but the banter between the two is solidly written.

1 Like

All the more reason for the DKs on Horde side to guide the Forsaken. Sort of a council of the round table with however many knights with an elected speaker to support Lillian Voss .

1 Like

When did these guys die? Legion?

Edit: nvm, misunderstood the quote

Nice, love to see these two pop up. I worry that Koltira’s years in Sylvanas’s fungeon, will turn him into a Manchurian Candidate.

I’m pretty certain that they completely forgot about that little plotline, or are just pretending it didn’t happen.

Dude, did you even read the link?

Sylvanas has inflicted more loss and suffering than either of us endured in life. She imprisoned me in the bowels of Undercity for years after I dared to staunch the bleeding with a momentary truce.

Not even the Ebon Blade could negotiate my release. Say what you will about the Banshee Queen…but she has never relented in life or in death.

Sylvanas will not be an easy foe to fell. She never was.

3 Likes

That’s pretty much the same thing they said about his imprisonment in the DK questline in Legion. We still don’t know anything about what happened during it.

Still, I’m glad to see these two. I always did like them.

I just spent an hour looking for them and couldn’t find them. But! It was 2 AM server time. Maybe they finally got a room?

2 Likes

I havent seen a single person from Azeroth in Oribos.

Koltira, Thassarian and Dezco were all located on the outermost ring of Oribos where there aren’t any amenities for players to use.

Yeah I was out in the outermost ring walking around and never saw them.

I just found them hanging out on the northwest side of the outer ring, standing close to the edge looking out towards the Maw. I looked for them yesterday and didn’t find them then. I also saw Sunwalker Dezco both yesterday and today; he’s on the southeast side of the outer rim, standing next to a pillar.

1 Like