(Disregard)

Is a new guild centered out of Kalimdor, exclusive to Kaldorei (Currently excluding Illidari) and their Gilnean allies. Thas’delar, meaning ‘The Forest’s Ancient Guardians,’ is a group made up of Sentinels, mages, druids, and other like-minded folks that have come together with a singular goal in mind; reclaiming sacred lands, lost to the Kaldorei in the never-ending struggle against the horde.

We are currently seeking lore savvy roleplayers to develop out our guild and brainstorm plot hooks, story arcs, and direction for the guild. Seeking Mulipara/Novella style writers with a passion for lore and fanon. Contact Wynra-MG in-game via mail or whisper if you are interested. Guild membership will require an RP sample, as well as an IC interview.

7 Likes

Pouts in Demon Hunter

Wyrna and the Thas Delar gang are amazing role players, beautifully creative and dedicated to their theme.

I couldn’t pick a better group to be involved with when it comes to Kaldorei RP. You’re in safe hands here ☆

10/10 would have another in-character argument with Wynra again.

1 Like

I could probably do this on my very old sentinel, Vemisil. I’ll send you some mail.

A buddy of mine and I are interested, I’ll send you a letter in-game.