[Thanks I Hate It] TUES&THURS 8-11EST STARTING MYTHIC, NEED HEALERS

[Thanks I Hate It] is currently recruiting any healer and a DPS DK, all other classes are welcome to apply as roster spots do open up on occasion. Our raid schedule is currently Tuesday & Thursday 8PM-11PM EST (server time). M+ is ran on off nights with sign-ups via discord and is completely optional.

Our goal is to clear HERIOC difficulty and then casually push into MYTHIC, we expect to clear as many bosses as possibly until raid is called for the season.

Currently in need of an EVOKER (HEALS PREF) and DK (DPS) but ALL classes are welcome as our goal is to obtain higher quality players who wish to raid a casual schedule but also complete as much content as possible while having a guild first attitude, ILVL or logs are not required, how ever we do post these as reference as well as other useful guides to help us progress through raid encounters

We have some reasonable standards, we are not looking to teach someone how to raid at a higher level or play their class, we are looking for people who come prepared to raid in a positive environment while having a laugh or 2 along the way.

Please bring raid consumables as required (PHIALS,Food,POTS,Armor kits,Oils/Stones, maybe a few Augment runes to get us over the top)

Raid Attendance: Pretty straight forward life comes first, in case you are absent or late we use Discord to communicate, common sense applies!

On any given off night we run Mythic +, or Alt raids, this will be communicated via Discord which is completely optional to you.

For any additional info please add or message in game any of these individuals:

Bewbath#1191
Kilin#1956
divine#1812

In Game:
Kilin
Bjork
Starlïght/Jadë
Imdacheez
Caizer

Thanks I hate it!

buuuuuuuumped it

Bump for 10/10H

bump for those mythic want to be raiders!

Guys (Thanks I Hate It) is really getting ready for our first serious mythic push! Please reach out to an officer in game if you’re looking for a guild to get into Mythic with on the ground floor.

just did our 2nd night of Mythic and Eye went down, Looking to go 3/10 next week and start getting mythic vaults! Feel free to whisper an officer in game.

Bump for 3/10 after a week long break! Still looking for a few exceptional dps!

couple more people to round out the team!

bump, recruiting for 9.2

bump it up

bump, currently we are 9/11 H (12% lords in 8 pulls) in need of a healer to finish out heroic and for mythic progression.

hi 10.1, looking forward to it. bump for people

bump it up, 10.1 is looking to be a great raid tier for us.

bumppppp it up for healers starting mythic!!!

Hey saw your post. myself and a freind are looking for a AOTC guild. We are a couple dps.