Thanks for the fun

I thank it is time for me to move for a few years. Take time off from games and start enjoying life for a while. It has been a very long time that i have felt that a game is too complex. I always see what happening in a raid or do a dungeon and see what the best thing to do as a a dps or tank. Then do to make the run fun. I can no longer do that anymore, mainly due to this new generation playstyle. Too much chaos is making my head spin.

I did enjoy seeing this running ahead, do my way and not being able understanding the basic of teamwork style of player. Because to my surprise it does works as their playstyle matches everyone else playstyle. Old school playing style sucks, as it slows down the thanking process and makes playing stressful for me. To me it lose the fun added to playing a game.

No it is not find a guild or find a friend problem. It is not a actual a problem at all, as I see how this chaos turns into a win. It is very interesting see it and wonder how it works. For a more linear style player. It just takes them longer to adjust. In that processes the fun and competitive lose it luster.

I can now see what the developers were aiming at for its core audience and why the game seem messed up. When in it seems that it design that way for these core players. This fly of the shelve half finished game actually had a target audience in mind. Just takes one to see the whole picture. My Chaos rule

So see you guys in few years or so.

1 Like

God speed friend,

Hopefully you return when they
#PullTheRipcord.