Thanks for the free mount

Honestly, seriously, sincerely, thanks for the new free rat mount. I like it. My Vulpera sits kinda weird on it, needs to be shifted forward a bit, but it’s not that bad. The mount special is great. And all I had to do was get a six month sub which I was meaning to do anyway. Only had 12 days left. I can’t see how anyone could complain about this.

19 Likes

I keep seeing its free, how is it free?

The rat mount is really cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s free on condition.

Buy a six-month sub, get the mount as thanks.

2 Likes

Oh ok thanks I was thinking that, I also get it cause im always sub anyway, neat!

1 Like

Is it a 6 month sub or can you get it with 6 months of game time?

You have to actually be subscribed on a six-month plan. If you already are, you’ll get it automatically. If you’re on a monthly plan you can switch it over to get it.

I can’t wait to see how my new rat mount looks! I’m on the other side of the world right now or I would have already been on to check it out! The preview looks amazing, Blizzard! Keep up the good work.

This new mount was just icing on the cake, I am so excited to try out 8.3.

2 Likes

People will always find a way to complain about free stuff op.

3 Likes

I had gotten the 6 month sub for the feathery cute dragon and forgot to change back to monthly, so yay another mount lol

3 Likes

I really like this new trend of 6 month sub mounts. I’m literally being handed mounts for doing what I was gonna do anyway.

8 Likes

i want to know since my account is pre paid for 8 months if i set it to do a 6 month sub do i get the mount or are they gona be jerks and make me pay for 6 months cuz not gona happen I pay with gold not $$

Yes, but it has to be a sub.

but do I have to wait for 8 months then pay for 6 months worth of sub? cuz i will never spend money on wow

No, just set up your 6 month sub and you are golden.

You could also grind the gold, and trade it in for bnet balance and get it from the store that way. No sub or money required.

1 Like

Sub for 6 months and they give it to you. Not a bad deal if you were planning on being subbed anyway and have the free funds.

I got the pretty dragon last time around.

2 Likes

So I am month to month if I go and set it for a six month plan I still get the mount if so might as well since now I have my Vulpera and Pandaren DK no chance will I quit now.

Fur the Horde :fox_face:

ok cool im going to go turn it to a sub and I will let yall know how it worked out

Can you use bnet balance to pay for a sub? Never tried.

FYI, you don’t always instantly get the mount after you get the sub so be sure to wait at least 24 hours if you don’t get the mount right away.

That kinda sucks, really. I got the last 6 month sub mount and never bothered to change my sub settings as I’m fine buying 6 months at a time. They should give it to people who pay their subs 6 months to a year as well.