Thanks for not putting in LFG

The title. So refreshing that Blizz isn’t being influenced by their whiney playerbase like they were in the past. Certain mindsets from players are this games number 1 enemy. Deal with the grind, its an RPG. Plenty of cool que systems in DF though.

2 Likes

Gr8 B8 M8
8/8

1 Like

“anyone who disagrees with the vocal minority crying on the forums is bait”
great, as you said

I dunno about that. A handful of the “majority” of players begged… absolutely begged for fresh Wrath servers last summer on these same forums. They would consistently make posts on the forums (with level 10 alts of course) crying out for surveys and stating that original servers were corrupted by bots and gdkps and that their economies were unfair and doomed.

Blizzard caved and gave them fresh servers and kept them locked due to high ques at launch. Blind to their own desires, the hype faded over the months and the players that rolled on the fresh servers are now on the forums begging for free transfers off them because their server player base either quit or transferred off already.

And a large amount of people on these forums (the minority) prophesied this would happen, but were “shut down” by the players that wanted it.

2 Likes

No no… anyone who posts the same crap as 100 other’s, especially 8 months after the decision was made… that’s bait.

You’re gonna be real disappointed in a couple months.

Unfortunately I will have to agree with the first response as I cannot come up with any rational reason why this post was even made.

Low effort tbh, you can do better.

LFG is already in the game.

umm…op did you put lfg in by mistake.

or baiting to see who doesn’t read titles.

morning coffee ain’t hitting as fast as it needs too lol so I can’t tell.

latter gets at leat 8/10 for effort lol.

As an equal opportunist for providing spam flags to spam threads …

Have one … on the house.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.