Thanks for making mythic plus 100% not fun

I get that, makes perfect sense. But I hate when they add something for a little bit and then take it away. I probably don’t care too much about the buff since I don’t pug that often, but just felt weird to have it for a season and now it’s gone.

RaiderIO dood, RaiderIO will help you out.

Yeah the bawn buff should have never been a thing if you can’t complete it on your own than no loot for you

I have really enjoyed doing +10’s with my buddies.

It has been a mixed bag with pugs. As time goes on i am sure people will get better at the new affix.

1 Like

For sure, but by the end of S2, pretty much everyone was ilvl 410 or higher that was running 10’s, so everyone was higher then the gear it dropped, and thus gear could compensate for poor mechanics.

The dungeon’s are very doable if you do the mechanics very well at -10 ilvl from what 10’s drop.

Take the second boss of shrine on tyrannical, we were doing it last night, struggling with some of the mechanics early on because they just didn’t matter as much the last times we ran it in S2, we eventually got it but it pretty much required hitting all of the mechanics right.

i mean, im already timing +15’s this season and don’t have upgraded azerite gear so I’m prettty sure +10s will be just as easy