Thanks for making me wait absurd amounts of time

I was so happy WoW classic was brought back. However people know how to play now. There is no reason for waiting 6-8 months per expansion. people want to play the classic as it was. Thank you dearly for not bringing back BGs right away or even the first YEAR this is available. Forget doing Garbashi Arena people are so bored they show up 10 at a time for a FREE FOR ALL EVENT. Please provide gap fillers I would like to do anything withought a huge group as I work two jobs. Appreciated someon who has played for 13+ years thanks.

1 Like
3 Likes

Sorry, but I knew how to play in 2004 too. Had 5 years of Everquest behind me. So, yeah.

This is Classic, not Classic+. So, no.

5 Likes

You need to go level an alt.

Preferably a gnome female with cute pink ponytails. You’ll feel better about most everything if you do that.

10 Likes

This is patently false.

You will likely end up dead and camped for being a gremlin

3 Likes

I rpeferred green for my old warlock because atleast I could show her fel-imbuement pre-green fire

1 Like

Pffft. Everquest is for no lifer losers. :hugs:

It’s called “retail”. There’s plenty to do in lots of expansions.

1 Like

im not sure what to make of this… are you being sarcastic or serious? that being said i’m fine with classic as it is.

There’s tons of stuff to do in retail without ever stepping into BfA. If he has nothing to do, he can check that out, since he’s already paid for access.

Maybe check out mount-hunting or transmog runs. There’s quite a community of people who do that.

Does he have all 4 Pandaria world boss mounts? No? Not done yet, big guy.

4 Likes

log off and do something else for a while maybe

1 Like

So you work two jobs but somehow ran out of content in Classic?

Doubt.

4 Likes

And this is why I laugh at people who rush to 60.
Not a secret their aint going to be S to do endgame for a few months.

I’m assuming both of those jobs are part time because if you worked 80 hours a week, you wouldn’t have enough time to have cleared all current content.
Make an alt, maybe play a different game, and come back when phase two is released

1 Like

I don’t mind giving wpvp people a few weeks to honor farm before battlegrounds is released, but suggesting that wsg shouldn’t be held back until more players hit 60 is just absurd. Battlegrounds are not end game only content, nor does it kill player’s motivation to go out and fight in the open world.

Hopefully Blizzard announces a set date for phase 3 at blizzcon, so that the BG crowd can finally get an idea of when their favorite gameplay will arrive.

You’re welcome famarino.

You’re doing it completely wrong. You’re supposed to quit your job. Not take on a 2nd one…
Oh yea on topic: P2 will release when it releases. Working 2 jobs I’d think you’d want some sleep. Not p2 content which is going to keep you from sleeping. Lol.
Patience. It’s coming.

You touch her, i’ll turn your tusks into coat hangers.

1 Like

Dont need to touch her. The spells do all the touching.

Girl! I rolled a female gnome warlock with pink braid-buns, and she is AMAZEBALLS. I’m locked into holy on my priest, and I decided I needed me a dedicated PvP bomb, so there she is. Little Meridot is on the rise.

Follow Glinda’s advice. It’s the right call. Girl gnome. Pink hair. DO IT.

1 Like