Thanks for annoying m+ Affixes

Tanking with my War, best way to do this week is mainly to take it slow and dont pull too much based on what ive seen.

And drop Necrotic at 30+ stacks, having some form of slow effect on your group greatly helps, or the Trees from Druid.

I think it’s funny there’s affix combinations where people are just like “nahh I’m not doing any M+” or “I’m not doing this dungeon with this combo” :laughing:

1 Like

Here, I’ll get you started.

I think I see what’s happening here
You’re face to face with wiping and ashamed
40 minutes, let’s begin
Yes, it’s De Other Side again
I know it’s a lot, bolstered, necrotic
When you’re dealing with those egret chicks

Well, what else can we say except
“You’re Welcome!”
For those affixes in Mythic Plus
It’s OK, it’s OK, you’re welcome
I guess that’s just our way of being us

I’m just going to run 14/15s. There’s no need for me to suffer anything higher.

Sounds like you should just stop playing this game lol

Haunted by the mention of those egrets and necrotic.

It is pretty bad. Finish a 15 and get 210 gear. Yikes.

I ran 30 keys across 4 toons last week. This week, 1 key per toon, done. Ill be playing valheim

I’ll probably just try to get one key done on each character this week and leave it there.

Most affixes I enjoy but this combo is bleh

1 Like

If people aren’t going to do M+ on a given week because the affixes are awful what does that have to say about the system? Get rid of this garbage and put challenge mode back in for the tryhards that want to min/max endlessly.

These affixes make it really tough to tank this week. Really sucks I just need SD for my keystone master.

It’s OK, you’ll all grow to love M+.

After all, you have something like 2 more years of doing these same dungeons over and over and over! And over and over and over and over! Woo hoo!!!

This is the first time melee has been able to relax in a while.

Got a few levels into my mage feels good I needed to level some Alts

blizzard is pulling a Mike Tyson…

“I’ll F* you until you love me!”

… yikes…

1 Like

It’s nice to take break and relax from it

Necrotic isn’t and never has been a fun affix - especially on tyrannical weeks. It dramatically slows down your pace when tyrannical forces you into faster trash pacing to time keys.

I suppose it shouldn’t be that bad if you run a VDH or any variation of kite tank. I’m a blood DK main, and this week is a harddddd pass.

I absolutely adore mythic plus. I spend the majority of my time in game running dungeons back to back across my 4 toons. This week however I’m unlikely to do more than 4 max (one per toon) and it sucks I can’t even attempt to push something this week.

Necrotic on my druid probably won’t be the worst thing ever since the bear legendary is ridiculously strong and I’m also an engineer so I can get some distance with cardboard assassin for resets but pulling slow is not in the mythic+ vocabulary. I’m so used to chaining packs for efficiency that being forced to slow that down in dungeons with incredibly tight timers feels counter intuitive.

Definitely a one and done week for me unless my friends beg me enough to get them a vault

1 Like