Thanks Blizzard dev team for allowing premades to exploit the game and get free bis loot!

“Blizzard, solve all of my social problems in game for me!”

2 Likes

Have you ever added anything good to the forum, ever?

Everything I’ve ever said is good for the forum. Cry about it.

1 Like

if 80% of the population cant premade

then only 2/10 game should be against premades

doesnt seem like much of a problem

2 Likes

The scheming, vile Alliance premader- forms premades to maximize honour, utterly destroys pugs.

The noble, honourable Horde premader- forms premades to maximize honour, utterly destroys pugs.

Such a distinct and massive gulf between the two, isn’t there?

you forgot to mention the alliance premades destroyed by horde premades and occasionally horde pugs as well. while alliance premades ONLY fight when its a pug

Lol?

Premades fight premades all the time, we have to, there are like 2 pug groups every 10 matches. And Alliance actually wins most of the time, unless my personal experience is different from the experiences of most Alliance players (it isn’t).

This is an MMORPG, the vast majority of people have no interest in being stomped by coordinated teams and will therefore make their own. I’m slowly becoming more open to the idea of removing the solo queue completely (or at least massively reducing the honor gained by solo players) so you guys make your own teams or stop queueing up for activities you’re obviously unqualified for. Either way, you’ll stop spamming the forums.

Can’t?

You guys do realize this is an MMO right? It’s about teamwork and working together with your community. This is not a single player game.

2 Likes

All morning. My pugs have been without healers. I’ve been grave camped in every match this morning. Blizzard’s RNG does not balance teams, and it’s encouraging unfair pairing.

I came back to WoW to enjoy PvP, but it’s not enjoyable for solo queuing. I’ve tried the premade scene, but most of the guys I met were intolerable losers who scream in their mics.

The system is flawed, and Blizzard remains silent.

1 Like