Thanks blizzard, bye bye

player since 2005. blizzard you dont get the nature of CLASSIC wotlk

i hope blizzard either stops changing or change the name from CLASSIC wotlk.

Canceled my accounts (+3). They just lost a person of color player…I left the note

I am canceling my subscription because I wanted to play CLASSIC wotlk but you keep changing it, now its not CLASSIC wotlk. Im sorry but you should focus on trying to keep players that actually play CLASSIC for the CLASSIC nature of the game

63 Likes

What specific change are you upset about? Outside RDF being removed, I pretty much like every other change

16 Likes

Wrath wasnt so great that it cant use a little tweaking for the “new and improved” audience.

13 Likes

Well…
-RDF is kinda annoying to be removed but not the worst because it doesnt effect my identity as a player

-Removing blizzard slows(and things alike) and ruining the way mobs work ( in dungeons but not raids? but after 1 min of combat; but only when you out level the dungeon; but after 2 min you get stunned; also they go faster after time? WHAT IS THAT MADNESS :frowning: ) class identities, class identities, class identities

-Ruining the level dungeon experience ( i have a 43 rogue, wanted to help guildies with SM arms and cath but couldnt because i would ruin their exp gain) Things of that nature

-Changing the aoe caps from original wotlk rates

-No male and female now?

-Made it near impossible to level something on an unbalanced server thats not the over populated faction

• Taking away the unique class identities

I’ve never boosted, I dont GDKP and i actually farm the game if i want something. They are changing the game from CLASSIC, at what point is it not even CLASSIC anymore and its just season of mastery 2.0. I’f i wanted to play season of mastery, I WOULD :frowning: I think we are all here to play CLASSIC wotlk

39 Likes

If you’ve been around since 2005 then I have a hard time believing any of the changes is really going to make you quit. If Cata and WoD, BfA, SL, and the changes to Vanilla and TBC didn’t make you quit then these changes won’t either.

27 Likes

Im curious what you mean by this, this xpac has existed for like 10+ years, we knew the class abilities going in

I wouldnt really consider pathing abuse/ selling boosts class identity if thats what you mean

9 Likes

And this part is relevant how? Are you trying to use the color of your skin as a reason you should get your way? I am genuinely trying to figure out why you thought this part was relevant.

59 Likes

Minor inconveniences at best.

The lfg tool works just fine.

Level 43 still has mostly green mobs in both armory and cathedral. Or just wait 1 day for your friends to catch up?

Abusing terrain mechanics led to dungeon farming being nerfed. Keyword there. You can still fully kite/farm the overworld.

If youre feeling burnt out and too attached its okay to take a break and come back for wrath release, youre not missing anything just slightly less prepared.

4 Likes

I played wow and loved it. Hated some change, loved others but i was on the journey that was World of Warcraft. Now I am here to play CLASSIC wotlk :frowning: I’m not one of those NO CHANGES AT ALL but when it comes to class identity, its a no go for me. I mean I even thought about just playing retail but maybe that is blizzards overall plan.

1 Like

Oh heavens no

28 Likes

I may just be one person but I matter, people like me matter. I tried to stick to the facts and straight to the point, no?

2 Likes

If these changes are enough to make you quit then they’re enough to make you quit. Filling out the box and saying why which you said you did is good.

If others think the reasons aren’t good enough well that’s fine but all that matters is your opinion for why you want to stop playing. There are actually some people on this forum that think that the things they care about are monumental but their care and compassion for others is zero. They are just selfish people with an agenda.

Interestingly there are a ton of gripes from people who don’t like all the WotLK C changes so you aren’t alone with that.

I thought your write-up was good.

Hopefully, you have fun with whatever you do next.

10 Likes

What changes to class identity are they making? I haven’t tested every class but every spec ive tried out plays pretty much how i remember it.

4 Likes

ok, see you in northrend

18 Likes

You had me till this. Not relevant. (still agree to rest)

15 Likes

for the love of god QQ harder they changed the graphics on 2 buttons you only see at character creation
w

11 Likes

You were vague as to what changes you are upset about and brought irrelivant information of your race and number of accounts into the post. Its fine if you are unhappy and want to explain why, but you didnt really do that in your post. You didnt mention what changes you are upset about, just a very vague “im not happy because changes” and went off topic after that mentioning your number of accounts and being a person of color, neither of which give insight on what specifically you are upset about.

For all i know you are upset because wotlkc will have long CDs reset from boss pulls. Yet you could be upset about no rdf. Or even the change to raid lockouts. Your feedback is to vague for blizzard to even look at it and understand what your issue actually is that is causing you to quit.

8 Likes

Sad troll post lol

10 Likes

Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out.

You can’t sell your boosts anymore. Boo hoo.

Byeere

13 Likes

this isnt an airport you dont need to announce your Departure…no one here truly cares. bye

13 Likes