Thank you~

We have an immediate spot for a mage, and our guild sounds like a solid fit based on your OP.
Two nights, not super hard core, but serious when it counts.
Most importantly, been raiding together since Wrath so you’d be joining a family as much as a raid team.

Hit me up if you are interested.
More info here:

We are a newly formed guild on the server Zul’Jin, consisted of IRL friends experienced in high end raiding content. We’ve been together since TBC and raided in many guilds borderline Cutting Edge. We have chosen to build a raid team of our own with people who are equally committed to achieving Cutting Edge in future raids, starting with 8.2. Our goal is to build a community interested in helping one another in all content including Mythic+, PvP, and Raiding (Main and Alt raids). As for the main roster we expect the best, we will constructively make each other better through Min Maxing tips, encounter preparation and feedback to learn on the fly. Officers will take feedback like everyone else and hope to be a resource to those who need it.

BoD: 8/9M

Raid Schedule
Tuesday Night: 8pm - 12am EST
Thursday Night: 8pm - 12am EST

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hey Marsann,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, (9/9H 5/9M) who aim for our guild to be a real home for our members as well as maximizing the 2 night raid schedule, so our raids are both enjoyable and efficient.

We raid Fri and Sat nights, 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST. and are preparing for Eternal Palace getting ready for a cutting edge. At the moment we just need a few full time raiders to round our roster out.

I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested. Best of luck with your hunting!

You can check us at:

Thanks for time, hope the hunt goes well!

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 7/9M & 2/2H. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#7994 (discord)

just wanted to thank everyone thats replied so far :slight_smile:

Hey Marsann! My team actually used to be on Hyjal - you probably saw us running around.

Well, we opted to move to Mal’ganis and join Seraph for much of their social structure + the benefits of a high pop realm. On top of that, we’ll be going back to our strictly 2-night-a-week schedule (Sun/Mon, 7-10 PST).

If that all sounds good, we’d love to hear from you :slight_smile: Our recruitment spam’s here: Team Tyrannosaurus Rekt (9/9m) of <Seraph> Mal'ganis recruiting

You can reach me or our recruiting officer, Drastically, as follows:

Drastically#1553
Calligraphy#11260

You’re welcome.

Hey Marsann,
If you’re still looking for a home we might be a good place for you!

Quick Details:
Guild: Secret Door
Realm: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Raid Times: 9pm-12 ET
Progression: 8/8 H, 2/8M Uldir, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS (All AotC of course)

Guild started in the middle-end of WoD with a wide range of skill levels (Mythic level players and brand new people). We worked to get AotC in every raid in Legion and we kept up the trend this xpac also.

Most raid nights we have 15-17 people. We’d be down to step into mythic if we have the numbers and people are interested, but that’s not our main deal. We’re mostly a Heroic guild and we all have lives outside of game that preclude any serious Mythic progression at this time.

I added you on bnet. Hope to hear from you.

Discord: Anda#0691
Bnet: Anda#1503

Hello! ^-^

My team is now recruiting for Eternal Palace! We need some more people to fill out our teams! Right now we need people for both our Heroic and our Mythic team!

**Heroic team could use people who can do tank off-spec just incase our mythic tanks want some heroic nights off. We could also use heals and DPS!

**Mythic team could use a MW/WW Monk or Disc Priest and some range DPS! All are welcome to inquire.

If you’re not quite ready for mythic but would like to try in the future we could always place you in the heroic team and work you up as well!

T/Th 9-11PM EST (Heroic team)
W/F 8:30-11 PM EST (Mythic team)

Message me here or my Btag is ItsReginaOmg#1278 or Discord Malia #3497.

We hope to hear from you!! :slight_smile:

still on the market :slight_smile: