Thank you so much for 30 lock and 75k ban, keep it up Blizz!

Lmao

Reach instance lock on realm 1
Log onto bot on realm 2

Repeat
Get on bot on realm 3
Repeat
Get on bot on realm 4
Repeat
Back to bot on realm 1

I don’t think you understand how percentages work

And in the process of doing that they make themselves EXTREMELY easy to detect thus VASTLY increasing the rate at which they will be banned

3 Likes

Oh yeah I’m sure you know exactly how blizz detects bots

One of the ways they have literally told us is with automated systems that look for certain patterns and behaviors that they flag as being indicative of botting

This is one very obvious and easy behavior to filter by that pretty much would be exclusive to bots

1 Like

As I said

I’m sure you know how blizz bans bots

You’re pretty much being a contrarian just to argue

“Nuh uh, you dont know that”

1 Like

Thank you Blizzard for unflagging this important post. Please feel free to use it as a source to find potential botters.

Edit: the people will win this anti-bot fight!

The irony about this very transparent gold seller advertisement is this entire thing proves that the people happiest about this change are botters and gold sellers themselves, since they can easily adapt and bypass the lock out- but it reduces competition from legit players who are now limited in their playtime.

Grats Blizz on catering to bots and gold sellers, and grats to all the bots and gold selling white knights willing to champion this horrible change.

2 Likes

u should see the server pagle 50+ lev 1 warrior. pvp framing with bot. it funny. i made a video. haha

Fitting name, head must be empty with statements like that.

that happening right now at eastvail logging camp

Susan, is that you?

Everyone can tell you’re a gold seller, linking the site you sell on was a dumb choice.

2 Likes

i hate gold seller and bot. they are so dumb.

So do I. They are filth. Blizz is trying to get them. The people who don’t want to be caught post in threads raging against 30 lock.

when i was watching the bot. it was just funny they were saying pagle before, they hit the horde.

1 Like

Uhm, you do realize they can detect this without this change being in place? They dont need to limit us to track how many dungeons we do, in fact, this limit will make it harder to discern bots from real players. They will likely do anywhere between 20-28 lockouts to look like just a regular mage farm player. Your point is invalid

Thats not botting

here the video. what i am talking about.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Anmyy8-OE

1 Like

Well I won’t lie, that looks a lot more botty than usual, but generally those aren’t bots.