Thank You Premade System

What a load of bullsh^t

8 Likes

there are no rated battle grounds in classic

any attempt to match make is going to screw the queues up even worse

1 Like

Right, because people do what is the most effective for honor when ranking, it doesn’t matter what is the most fun, because honor is a competition, so you need to do what you can do to compete.

In the AV premade days the horde were forced to solo queue and it was absolute hell. At all hours you needed to be in a queue, and you had to solo queue, and people were complete aholes in most of the games. Like 12-18 hours a day, or the 24/7 bots would beat you in honor and you couldn’t rank past like rank 8. People did it despite WSG being more fun, because they had to.

Right so then why would it matter if they separated the queues? If people aren’t premading now for fun who cares if they switch to solo queues it won’t impact their enjoyment.

3 Likes

The only people premading then at the end of the day will be the rank 13s/14s who are downranked and are playing for fun, just like they do in WSG now, and just like I did on the weekend with my guildies.

Everyone else will be forced do deal with the solo queue nightmare where they compete with bots that are on 24/7 and can’t play with friends and they have to deal with the constant toxicity of pugs, like I already said… and since I do still pug 25%-50% of the time I still think this.

Boost the honor for premade vs premade and I’m fine with splitting the queues FWIW, as I said before.

1 Like

I ground mostly solo to rank 12. ( the groups i did have were 2-3 people )
The premades were stupid.
They still are.

I remember one weekend with my previous guild trying to get premades to fight us ( because none of us were about that HPH, most people had rank 3 - 7 ). The alliance teams would give up after being capped once regardless of us talking ( people have alliance alts ) to them and asking them to keep playing.
The only way it seemd to make these teams play past the first cap was to let them cap it and keep playing ( because god do they hate it when people play to 3 caps ).

The queues for AB in the OCE region are reaching 2 hours because alliance refuse to play it ( i dont know why, there isnt a major map imbalance ).

I just want to be able to do some casual BGs and kill some people when i get home from work, but these queues suck.

5 Likes

To be fair your experiences are an OCE thing, although there is no problem with you posting about them.

In North America AB is so favored by alliance that alliance have a queue for half the week and horde get in instantly.

When I ranked back in April WSG was one premade would get first cap and the other premade let them win for the most part. Now people seem to want to play all three flags a lot of the time, although on occasion they’ll play one, but most of the time you seem to be fighting for each flag.

lol mad people all flagged this OP

1 Like

False flagging should result in a forum ban.

The 1 cap meta has lessened on OCE, arguably sooner than US because of our war games. AB queues suck because Alliance have an easier time building 10 for WSG.

If anything, it shows that queues suck without Alliance premades.

Say hi to Tidy for me.

1 Like

Premades should play premixed and Pugs should play pugs- easy enough for Blizz to fix

3 Likes

Farming teams that have zero chance to win is fun for some people, I guess.

1 Like

We all have the same access to this game. You provide your own chance.

Well, after reasoning and discussion fail, I guess we can all happily admit to the truth:

These salty forum posters are mad as hell. :rofl:

I’d be having tons of fun farming someone like you.

1 Like

Because you’re the type that would win-trade come tbc. You’re a literal trashcan that would have trouble breaking a 1700 rating. You think you’re entitled to things but you’re not.

“Me generation” No doubt.

1 Like

So funny to hear that from someone failing the most important part of mmo gameplay.

Lol at the people saying that “AB has no map imbalance” or “AB is alliance favored”. You do realise that all 3 BG’s, in one way or another, favor horde, right?

-AV is a complete and total map advantage for the horde
-AB has the triangle which favor horde. Farm, BS, LM
-WSG map imbalances are less noticable, but the graveyard jump is 100 times easier to pull off on horde side vs alliance.

1 Like

Its not premades that are the problem, its the people who tend to use them.

Everything you regurgitate reeks of someone that craves validation from strangers online. It’s your kind that sits in front of the org/sw AH to “show off” your newly acquired pixels even though you didn’t earn it. It’s a bit rich after reading some of your posts on here, mate.

Isn’t that why you seek the route that gives you the least resistance? Would the world cup final, stanley cup, super bowl have an amateur side going up against a professional team? No, they would not.

And before you delude yourself into thinking it’s not the same, it basically is. Having good communication against random pugs gives you a 99.9% success rate in any BG since most pugs will fold before the game even starts. Stop deluding yourself, mate. It’s embarrassing.

4 Likes