Thank you Ion for pushing for more RPG customization

Pretty interesting that your happy for Ion for speaking to somebody whom you described as this in this comment 11 days ago :point_down:

…Where you essentially call Bellular that, while praising the Tailsman guy. :confused:

But hey, I guess he’s good when it’s convenient.

A choice between multiple flavors of reps/order halls to be associated with, have access to varying powers/rewards to choose from and it’s own story to go though.

I know this isn’t the only thing that adds RPG elements to WoW, but i think your over-exaggerating it here by calling it heavy.

Well sad to say, there are going to be some people out there that are are still going to copy from what a guide tells them to.

Though not everybody who copies it isn’t necessary a bad player. Like the medium of video games where Paradox Interactive copies EA’s city builder and get success, so can some players who does understand what the guide is in there. Will there be mindless followers? sure. But you lift up the good players who actually understands and succeeds, even if all he done was reading up a guide.

Can’t help but feel that even Ion knows the “covenant identity” isn’t really all cracked up to be. :confused:

Okay Ralph, can you least do a post edit to fix some of the spelling mistakes here and there on your posts? I can read it just fine for the most part, but it just doesn’t look good for the viewer, especially when your quoting somebody. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m glad for that there’s gonna be strength and weaknesses whenever we pick something in Shadowlands. I like the idea the Corruptions were going for being pros and cons you pick in an RPG like you would for traits.

Just don’t be sad when guides come out to either point players in a direction, or a guide where it essentially details the choices and leaves the player on how to tackle it themselves, if the player desires to follow the guides.

Regardless what you do, for some people it’s still gonna end up as a checklist. And it’s not really a bad thing. It can be fun for some people, cause, fun is subjective.

Well yeah. You’re no different then the some shadow priest who joined the same covenant as you.

To speak objectively, WoW does have group based content, and there’s real people playing the toons. Shocker, i know. :scream:

But regardless if you just copy the guide or just played your own way, if your lagging behind, or actively dragging the group behind with deaths, afk and so on, people don’t tend to like that and kick you out for it.

And regardless if you just copy the guide or just played your own way, if you do well or decent, or better, then you did just that and there’s no problems.

What’s the threshold tolerance of bad? now that’s subjective from person to person. :thinking:

I’l believe him when i see for it myself, and i’l thank him if it all works amazingly.

2 Likes