Thank You For Your Reports

I hate to say it but with the bot runners viewing the cost of a new account as just a business expense there is no way Blizzard is going to be able to stop them… even if they wanted to. The only way they can stop this is by reducing the demand, people buying gold, and many of the bot runners will leave as their profit margins shrink below costs.

The only thing I see Blizzard being willing to do that could effect this is enabling tokens in classic. I hate to see it but at least it would cut out the bot runners, and offset Blizzards account fee losses from their accounts, while hopefully stabilizing the economy and letting the rest of us farm our resources in peace.

“bots” players
Fairbanks-Toqzkz
Fairbanks-Orzer
Fairbanks-Xyirotk
Fairbanks-Serkrt
Fairbanks-Dtopge

Great, cool, can you actually respond to in-game reports for literally anything else now? We have had the SAME CHARACTER, not even same account different character griefing Songflowers every week for 3+ weeks, hundreds of reports, no action. When it is THAT obvious and THAT many reports over a prolonged period of time, I doubt the report button actually does anything.

“Splitting the signal” lol.
We can tell who watched a video, downloaded the software, and got it to work; without knowing anything about it or what’s going on behind the scenes…
“nice try”…MEGALUL

That’s how multiboxing started, with soldering wires. It would be stupid to do it that way now, because they have software which does that. What’s the difference?

So why do u even ban bots when according to your GMs buying gold is allowed anyways?

GM confirming it is legal:
X__I have just confirmed with A GM that trading Retail Gold for Classic is allowed - #63 by Perl-anetheron

X___https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728876914344853567/728876937967304724/uff2.png

Couple hundred Goldsellers in official forums, for months on end, no bans ever:
X__https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/de/wow/search?q=retail%20topic%3A69688

(before you ask us for reports, maybe have a 5 second look into your OWN FORUMS? And maybe smack that bullcrap out of your OWN GMs?)

I would rather have a more invasive anti cheat software if it means less false positives from the abuse of right click reporting.

You really, really don’t. Black Desert Online does this, causes a litany of issues for many people.

I think if we can improve the way of verification, then there will be fewer of these robots or zombies, such as having to verify the mobile phone number to log in?

Mail box spam gold sellers: please implement a level restriction to ingame mail.

Sell accounts in violation of regulations? Here are being sold by account

1 Like

Still getting mailbox spam every day. I question the purpose of the reports. Instead of censoring users from the forum, why don’t you censor the people sending this unwanted spam IN the game???

kit, does not participate in the team’s raid (mid-december, MC BWL) and seldom talk to chat, every day in the eastern plaguelands, healy seuss, winter spring valley, burning plains farming, almost every day is more than 15 hours, with black lotus and arcane crystal sold or traded to other accounts for sale,And then sell the gold for cash, which is clearly against the rules of the game. There are also many teams that run Start with multiple boxing, and they will complete 30 instances or close to it every day, and the gold they get is also the same, why does the report have no effect?As a normal player I believe everyone to stay in the same place more than 15 hours this is impossible, but also every day, I hope I can for the violation of rules blizzard guys make corresponding punishment.

hey!~Blizzard. Because I have been fighting with these robots for a long time (there is evidence that they are robots), they have been banned a lot of accounts, now they threaten to maliciously report me, if my account is maliciously reported by them and result in being banned, what will you do for me?
I want to be able to get a reply

These are the robots, can be seen everywhere

1 Like

There is a robot

1 Like

You take away layering. Why? Can you please provide a clear as day answer, not just “we have analysed the playerbase and therefore are removing layers”

Bots are taking spots of real people. Still to this day they are going strong.

Queues are huge already.

Well done

Can someone give me a reason why this forum is not a clear waste of time? Layering on Argual was turned off because Blizz deemed they “analysed the player base” and concluded that there weren’t any bots…

This Forum highlights the fact that Blizz doesn’t care about bots or any form or reporting them because they will just open the server back up for transfers for a whole shiet-ton other wave of new bots… Just disgraceful. I guarantee you this “hate” comment will stay around for a while as well to prove how lazy and out of touch with the community they are.

No robot? Please watch the video above. I every action is mechanical, it is difficult to bring not a robot, please? Just can’t blizzard is prohibited

1 Like

Thanks Blizzard!

p.s. can you please restore layers to the Arugal realm in oceania

Bloodsail Buc server: These BOTS both have been farming elemental earth for over 24 hours! TylerJosh & Maxmurr They have been reported by many players…PLEASE take some action!