Thank you for Body type 1 and 2

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

Ah yes, a level 10 with 1 post. Totally not a troll…

19 Likes

I don’t know if we need another disingenuous post regarding a topic that is old news.

1 Like

I feel they should add more body types while at it. maybe 2-3 more at least.

who doesn’t want more customization?

3 Likes

Is this an alt of the T crew?

wiggles toes

11 Likes

They aren’t known for creativity or subtlety

4 Likes

Oh lord one of the T trolls is back.

It is. They are making more bnets or accounts or w/e in order to get around stuff. Just report it.

5 Likes

It same poster they make these same post over and over to get the attention. They have no interest in the community and are just here to drag it down. Flag them and move on.

4 Likes

Which category? Trolling?

1 Like

Prove it.

Because he gets unflagged, and his points of view are consistent. So, prove it.

You have got to be kidding me. Have you SEEN some of my other posts and stances?! I literally am for the change w/e coming through. It’s just one of the T trolls that made another level 10 just to upstart stuff on the forums.

HE MADE ANOTHER ALT BECAUSE HIS OTHER ONE IS PROBABLY FORUM SUSPENDED.

9 Likes

That would be nice. More options are always better. Pronouns would be a good start!

2 Likes

They should have one for every gender. So they’re good as they are with two.

8 Likes

They have to remake an alt cause they have been constantly suspended. Likewise, player of the LGBTQ have asked them to stop making posts for it looks badly on them as it just spam.

6 Likes

No they probably did it because they did not have much of a choice.

1 Like

That’d be nice. The new race has quite a few options and it certainly makes existing races feel kind of…neglected? Pandaren body type 2 still has a neck seam.

1 Like

it is a fantasy game - they can produce more genders. they have biped cows, ffs.

1 Like

I understand this topic can become uncomfortable for some, but it’s important to discuss and pronouns are important changes that can be implemented. What do you mean by troll

1 Like

meh i’d call the 0.1% trying to discredit the other 8 billion people on earth who want to be male or female, the “bigots”, but this minority LOVES to control the majority. they squeal like nothing else otherwise

???
The “majority” flat out slaughtered the “minority” for years. Even now

6 Likes