Thank you fellow Atieshians

I came over to see if I really wanted to play the human side. What I have experienced since I have come over its extreme kindness with my stupidly noobish questions and off the wall comments in LFG when I have commented. This realm has been so kind to me its really nice. I just wanted to say thank you to all that put up with my silliness. A sincere thank you to all.

2 Likes

Maybe I picked the wrong faction then, I came here for a fresh start and Horde side is dead and nobody talks. Feels like a ghost town.

1 Like

This hasn’t been my experience, shrugs.

Its a good server compared to others out there.

Yeah I can appreciate that experiences can vary, I’ve been primarily in the barrens in the evenings. I’ve been leveling there for 2-3 days and it’s really really quiet.

And now that I think of it sitting in Org here and there and for the amount of people I see there’s almost no communication. It’s weird.

The Alliance lower levels have been packed. Not even reached level 10 (started my Holy Paladin last night) but the Dwarf starting area has been packed and tons of people in chat grouping to knock out the Gnomes and Elite quests.

It was nice to see all that chat going on.

2 Likes