Thank you blizzard

Blizzard put up a poll today I would just like to thank them for getting feedback from the community.

5 Likes

Details? Link? Anything?

1 Like
1 Like

Ah, it’s over in the GD forum. I don’t check that section much.

I had assumed it was some kind of poll about PvP.

1 Like

Small steps my friend small steps. :wink:

Why is the wandering ancient winning so far?
How can people not want that cute nerubian swarmer spider mount?

5 Likes

I voted for the tree. For Teldrassil.

(I suspect they’ll end up making them all and the others will be available somehow, but the ancient sounded most unique to me followed by the caterpillar. Nerubian would probably be quite similar to the leaping veinseeker).

1 Like

Admit it, you just want to feel like Pippin and Merry riding the Ent in LOTR.

Whichever one gets the most votes is the free one.
The rest are put in the store.
That’s my guess.

2 Likes

This was my reason for voting for it 100% although a cow is slightly different than a hobbit lol

2 Likes

How about some new bgs bliz? We could care less about the mounts we could care less about green eggs and ham.

4 Likes

Man, most of the community doesn’t care about bgs and arenas. Yes, new maps would be awesome but I think this is a good gesture that should be thanked for, not something to rant for.

5 Likes

I have 700 mounts and ride maybe 2 per week max. I play bgs every day of the week and get force fed the same maps. You can talk about a worthless gesture or you can eat green eggs and ham. We want more bgs afks I am.

1 Like

No. People already cry enough about the maps we have now.

2 Likes

Blizzard asking for feedback is a step in the right direction. They could have said here’s a mount take it or leave it.

Some of the polls I did was mostly about fun, but I also thought of the feedback that you all might give and help make the game (PVP) better. Like the PVP vendors poll I did I think that helped just a little for getting the PVP vendors back.

1 Like

Go go caterpillar!

It would be nice if this led them to paying attention to other feedback for sure.

1 Like

You want does not equal WE want, my friend. But it’s good to know tradition is alive and there’s always someone that whines about PVP in some form any time Blizz does anything.

1 Like

A poll with set options isn’t feedback from the community. It’s a carrot on a stick.

For a GM to come in here and talk about PvP he would have to have bear skin :cowboy_hat_face: because he would take a beating. Until they get someone with skin like that I wish they would do more polls like that it would give us opportunity to give what feedback we could.

Like if I was to put up a new PVP vendor poll.
What require would you like PVP gearing to have.
1.PvP gearing require rating to get.
2.Rating/Honor points… (but it means just a harder grind For the ones that just love regular BG’s)
3.I don’t care I hate that PvP vendors or even coming back.

I would pick two and when I did that that is given just a little feedback. You’re not going to please everybody that is just the way life is.

I like when GMs used to play in the bgs with us. On those fun occasions all objective play was out the window as we only wanted to kill the Gms. Bring those guys back!!!

That must have been way back in the day and I bet it was fun to kill a GM. But in today’s world somebody’s feelings will get hurt and I would get ban. :worried:

1 Like