Thank You for keeping PvP Gearing

better than bfa, worse than anything before it

1 Like

facerolling low geared gear and calling yourself multi glad yeah…

pvp forums, yo.

1 Like

who did that?

1 Like

What happened to your toon Rankoneboost? Banned for RMT? I still see your alt Kekw is here…

They care about it because, WoW Tokens get purchased for boosts because of the gearing system they have put in place. It is carefully thought out in order to produce the result of how will this effect the sale of WoW Tokens positively. This gearing system was no accident.

3 Likes

Any other interesting conspiracy theories you follow?

Wrong. You mistake contempt for anger. I’m not mad. I hold all the cards. I would be mad if I couldn’t afford a carry next season, but thankfully I can.

Truthfully I despise people like you - enablers who want to keep such a wretched system in place. I’d much prefer to save my gold and just have everyone be on an even playing field. But since that won’t be happening, guess I will just make the best of it.

As someone else put it, I’m going to enjoy the decline of WoW PVP.

I’m sure you aren’t mad. :roll_eyes:

I know how you operate on these forums with your thoughtless one liners. Not taking anymore bait from you troll. See you in the bgs.

2 Likes

I mean you haven’t said anything worth actually responding to.

So save up your gold and buy your boosts. Don’t blame me that you need to because I haven’t bought and will never buy a boost. :woman_shrugging:

I believe your mostly correct. I mean I think I’m hard stuck at 1600 gear, but that’s because I’m 1600 skilled. I will say I do like the gearing system, and believe it could use a few tweaks as far as Ilvl gap. But this season has become very frustrating to learn in. I’m new back to pvp (and the game) for SL. So I can say that trying to improve during this season has been very difficult (at least for me and my experience).

I’ve pretty much given up on Arenas and just started enjoying RBGs or gearing alts. The game is very fast, RNG, there are gear gaps, and skill gaps all over the different CR brackets. Those have made it very hard to learn, and I was putting more time into learning than playing at one point. It’s not one thing that makes this season frustrating for me.

1 Like

I probably wouldn’t have hit 2100 out of LFG without achievements if I started late in the season. But I’m getting close to my 2nd 2100 toon, so I guess I’ve learned a good bit this season. Honestly, what helped me most during my climb was Btagging everyone who did a role that was important (RL/TC) or stand out DPS/healers/FCs, reading a ton of guides and watching people at high CR who play my class/spec and asking them stuff. Plus, you’re on Alliance, it’s a lot easier to climb Horde side just by virtue of there being 10x more groups in LFG at all hours. I leveled/got an Ally Hpal ready to start pushing RBGs this season, I had considerably better luck in arena than I did RBG Ally-side.

I’m curious, what other class/specs have you grinded out this season?

I already try to do a lot of this as far as BTag’ing people. I guess part of my problem is I’m not on enough and by the time I need x postion and that person happens to be on they are already too high in CR. So I’ve been stuck at 1600ish for a while now, and I’ve just seen my Btag buddies fly past me.

This isn’t true for all my friends, but one guy I played with at 1400 (after I was 1600 and dropped 200 points) went from 0 CR to over 2.6k CR before I even got back to 1600 lol. I saw him in LFG the other day playing at 3k MMR. I’m sitting here like

yeah, I haven’t’ done an RBG on my priest in a week because I feel like he’s capped and almost all guild groups, or other groups are 1800+.

I’m not saying its impossible but right now it feels like you have to be extremely lucky to get a group that can push from 1600 to 1800, and damn near lottery lucky to do it in LFG at this stage of the season. But I also didn’t jump on my priest in a week, and just played my druid to gear him.

1 Like

Yeah that’s also an issue I had most of the season. I work a weird shift, so it’s hard for me to be online when most people are queuing. I lucked into finding some Cali dudes who play late nights when I’m at work (I do most of my playing at work), hoping that continues into next season–otherwise it’s back to LFG for me. lol

1 Like

I am hoping next season some how opens up some spots in groups and I can find one. Starting late also puts you in this weird LFG cycle that’s nearly impossible to get out of. You’re either completely pugging it, or groups are letting you just sub in for a regular who happened to miss that time.

I do have one guild group that invites me once a week or so. The last 2 weeks though I missed it due to being in torghast both times. Sucks but it happens.

anyways that’s enough woah is me. I’ve got 3 guys I’m working on doing RBGs on, my disc priest, monk (I’m switching to MW from WW which was BrM to start, and before people call me a FoTM player for 9.1 I was going to do it before the 9.1 patch notes), and a boomy that I may try to switch to Guardian or resto b/c I have the worse timing on pop’ing cds.

1 Like

I have a 2200 spriest also

Hey are you hiring ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s only cool for the first year or so. Honestly you get burnt so fast, but ultimately playing WoW is more entertaining than Netflix, even if you are on your 8th lvl60. lol They even have a gym but it’s closed due to Covid. :frowning:

1 Like

this was written by an employees hands

1 Like