Thalyssra And Lor’themar’s Wedding. Would You Go?

Of course I’d go.

But I’d take my own wine. After tasting void wine, you don’t settle for less. And wine made with feet from Elves who walk barefeet is not my thing.

1 Like

I’d go if I got an invitation. Maybe even if I didn’t — I still have my disguise in a closet.

1 Like

I’d only go at the head of a warband.

1 Like

I was kicked out for a joke about all the things they did to get their mana fixes.

I’d go. I think they make a pretty good match.

As if the boys in blue could get deep enough in to even delay the wedding.

:joy:

If Rosenivy wasn’t still in his wine bender he would have gone. Probably just hanging out by Shaw and Flynn.

2 Likes

The Alliance should really stop trying to push people away who try to join them or rejoin them.

Probably not. It would be a Horde ceremony.

2 Likes

the tauren in the short story is the one who released the primal incarnate the one from the dracthyr intro and the cinematic for others.

Basically be like going to an AA meeting that allows animals in the building.

1 Like

I’m doing her hair for the wedding I’ll talk to her.

Maybe it was sent to the wrong address did you change your home point?

You mean Ebonhorn?

Sure I would go.

I’m not sure what these “wedding” things are but free food has me interested.

1 Like

No the Nightborne did the Alliance dirty.

1 Like

As per rules of fantasy, they’re going to have a child and then one or both are going to die.

3 Likes

Only if they have drunken karaoke at the reception.

3 Likes

With Flynn there you know there’ll be one.

2 Likes

And that’s the best reason to crash and spike the wine. Or toss toilet paper all over the Stormwind and Iron Forge thrones since Turalyon and Moira showed up with their families in tow.

I’d be there embarrassing the entire Thalassian race speedballing Suntouched Reserve and Arcwine :wine_glass:

2 Likes