T/F Character boost between accounts

I recently upgraded a secondary account and got the character boost on it, however I was hoping to use it on my primary account, is it possible to have it done?

No it isnt.

Technically, you could. By boosting a character and after any respective cool-down time required, you could pay to transfer the character from account A to account B, so long as all the restrictions are in proper place (i.e. both accounts under the same name, etc.).

But you cannot just slide the transfer from one account to the other because you boosted one account thinking the included boost worked in such a fashion.

Last time I upgraded that account I was able to use the boost on a character on my main account. that’s why I upgraded it again!

If it was done as a courtesy for misunderstanding, it’s highly unlikely they would offer to do it again considering that’s gaming the system. If you want to boost a character, you pay for the boost. Or you upgrade an account for the included boost and pay to transfer that character when you’re able.

I would normally say to submit a ticket because this would be a GM issue and there are no GMs here on the forums, but as outlined above, you’re essentially asking to cheat the system and that’s not really kosher. I would feel better to suggest submitting a request for a refund for the upgraded account and doing it properly by just buying the boost outright.

And too, there is this right on the product description:

Yeah the boosts you got from MoP to BfA was account wide but with Shadowlands they stopped doing that.

4 Likes

How unfortunate. thank you.

2 Likes

It is. I put 8 licenses on my bnet and every time there was a sale I would upgrade all of them for the account wide boost. I guess Blizzard stopped liking money :woman_shrugging:

The SL offering specifically calls out the fact that a boost only applies to the account upgraded to SL and cannot be usd for any other license on the account.

1 Like

Yes I know that which is why I said: