Texture flickering with todays maintenance

The nvidia texture flickering issue is back today, if I set my in game fps to around 60, it mostly goes away but anything about 70 and certain textures flicker a lot, has anyone else experienced this?

I have a 3080 using 512.15.

*So far I’ve only noticed it with very specific textures, specifically the translucent dome over Haven and the night fae circle dropped by the dreamweaver soulbind that gives haste.

That’s not entirely true. I have yet to see any flickering with the newest Nvidia driver and have never switched to DX11 or CMAA.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as Jetsum. No flickering here.

Just because it isn’t true for you, doesn’t mean its not true for others. It doesn’t affect everyone. Much like the original issue. Many people reported they have no flickering. It was inconsistent in nature. If I do roll back to 47x.xx briefly, the flicker goes away. Anything beyond that version flickers.

I didn’t say anywhere that everyone was affected. I only said the following driver versions are affected if you are unfortunate enough to be have it happen. Again, much like the original issue.

2 Likes

But what you posted said that ANY driver within a range had the flicker. That just isn’t fully accurate as it would affect everyone using those drivers if that were true. It affects some, yes. But if it were as big an issue as those who have it claim, many more people would be complaining about it.

Ok, woah. You’re taking my statement too literal as evidenced by your reply.

Yes, any driver in that range has flicker. That’s my experience so it’s true for me. That’s what I am sharing. It may be for others but we simply do not know because there are a myriad of configurations. And not all of those people will report their experience. OP says 512. But I’ve been experiencing it for longer.

I am not stating blanket facts for everyone. I said this already. Again this exact issue was hit or miss the last time. Some people experienced it on driver A and some experienced it on driver B, and others not at all. It was not an everyone is affected issue. And it isn’t now.

No one is claiming it is a big issue. Those affected are small in numbers and sharing their experience thus far. That’s all that’s happening.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.