Testing of Same-Faction Battlegrounds Will Continue

How I feel right now:

2 Likes

Thank you, as an alliance player I support this change as it makes more casual horde queue up, increasing my win rate >:D. Hehe.

12 Likes

Thanks for the update! This is great news, the initial findings are positive - I look forward to the gathering of more information and hopefully the most polished implementation of this crucial fix.

1 Like

A bad decision that needs to be reversed. Focus on actual faction imbalance first.

72 Likes

Ok but like give alliance something. I personally vote duel spec.

Ty Kaivax & ty bobby.

7 Likes

Please axe this idea and work on balancing the servers better.

56 Likes

Well that’s unfortunate

7 Likes

but, but, my anecdotal evidence!

25 Likes

Glad I unsubbed!

Congrats on winning the World of Warcraft horde!

60 Likes

Reenable soon please! Playing BGs is fun!

3 Likes

Apparently alliance concern on faction imbalance is falling on deaf ears.

Grats to horde though. You are obviously going to get what you want. The best of all worlds.

77 Likes

History repeats yet again.

34 Likes

well you can see how they are “trying” to balance the faction imbalance on retail…

yes, they are doing absolute nothing about it for years now… how it would be any different here?

4 Likes

Because retail is a good example of what happens when you ignore faction imbalance to implement quick fixes. Guess they want to travel the same path.

So much for not making changes in tbcc that are “too dramatic”. I’m not sure changes get much more dramatic than this.

40 Likes

Appreciate the update! WSG ques were only 10 minutes tonight which was nice! I’m on board with the same faction battlegrounds. I mainly PvP so it will benefit me greatly :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

The discussion for “no changes” is long done and over. That ship has sailed and it’s never returning.

The talk now is more like is this retail 2.0 eventually? the answer is yes and I have a feeling that alliance will not dominate in wotlk.

7 Likes

The potential issues are not revealed by a short term test however.

7 Likes

just allow faction transfers from A to H and H to A and then put this change in, that way if people really feel like they were cheated when they rolled alliance for faster Q times they can just faction xfer

6 Likes

What is the ratio when FvF BGs aren’t available?

12 Likes

They would be a lot more useful if we knew the win rates when FvF BGs aren’t operating.

11 Likes