Terrible Warlock LF New Guild

Looking for a new home

Played Vanilla Semi Casual left after BC. Came back a few weeks before the BFA expansion. Had some fun running with some casual guilds doing Heroic and such.

Fairly decent at learning mechanics,and always try to be self sufficient for pots and such. I am willing to transfer and even switch factions, although to be honest I have always played Alliance, but for a good fit I have no issues paying my way to a new realm and race.

Looking for a place that is causal but likes to get things done efficiently

Warlock is my main, but if other classes are needed I can always learn, but locks were my first main and have always loved them. Play both Affliction and Demo.

Times available M-F 4pm - 11PM - Sat-Sun Very flexible (PST)

Mature and respectful player and teammate. Just looking to learn and progress with a good group of people.

If you think you may have room for a decent warlock feel free to shoot me a message on Discord (Edit) JeepBeep #3144

Thanks all for taking the time to read this. Best of luck to you in BOD!

2 Likes

Your discord didn’t work; but, hit me up if you’re interested. We’d love to talk to you about getting you involved in some content, potentially raiding.

1 Like

[H] <Flat Azeroth Theory - Zul’jin> (8/8N 4/8H) has openings for our raid team. We are in particular need of a Holy Paladin, WW or MW Monk, and a Mage, but we’re critically short on ranged in general. We raid Wed and Sun from 7pm - 11pm (EST) and push mythic keys when we’re not raiding.

Your discord link didn’t work for me, but if you’d like to learn more or are interested in joining, please msg me on discord @remylroux#7546

1 Like

Opps brain fart - Discord is JeepBeep #3144

I Will toss you message when I get a free second at work.

Still Standing (A-Emerald Dream) was formed when 4 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE, nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!

• Tuesday/Wednesday (progression): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)
  • Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Recruiting Needs:

• Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Warlock
  • Frost/Unholy Death Knight
  • Shadow Priest
    If you do not see your class on the list above, and you feel like you’d be a good fit with us, do not hesitate to still contact us!

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord
    Performance is only looked at when we get stuck or get into mythic

Not looking to raid? No problem! We have many players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Officer/Recuitment: Aevur#1712 (Bnet) Dani#1267 (Discord)

1 Like

Hi Velcrow,

Love tha name! Stormfall sounds like exactly what you’re looking for. Give us a look and see if you agree! If you do, reach out to one of us and we’ll get things going! Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you all for the :heart:

I will try reaching out and seeing if it would be a good fit for us all. =)

1 Like

Hi Velcrow,

House of Arathor, a heroic progression alliance guild on US Argent Dawn/The Scryers, could be exactly what you are looking for. We are an adult guild that was formed on Day 1 of WoW and have been continuously active ever since then. Most of us have played for years, love the game and have real life jobs, schedules, families, etc.

We would love to have another warlock on our raid team, possibly helping us build to a core of 20 to do some Mythic progression. We get AotC every tier and are about to begin preps for the next raid, so your timing would be perfect.

Our raid times are Tues-Thurs 7-11 EST (4-8 PST), and we also usually run voluntary alt fun runs on Fridays, along with other guild activities throughout the week.

Myy Discord is Worfia#3294. Would love to chat more with you.

1 Like

Not sure if you’re open to faction swappin but,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for 8.1.5 and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

1 Like

Hey Velcrow!
Reason on Zul’jin horde is looking to fill a core DPS spot on our weekend raid team. Times are Sat/Sun 8-11 pm EST. Please reach out if you think you are interested!
Anethia#1405

1 Like

Hi there Velcrow =)

Would love to chat with yah. I sent you a friend request on Discord!
We’re a chill fun group, and go for AOTC each raid Tier. Here is some info for you, I think you would be a great fit by how your post was worded. :grin:
Hopefully we can have a chance to chat before you make a decision ! Thanks! Ark

About Us:

Howdy,

Bound for Glory, a 14 year old Guild on Argent Dawn/The Scryers is recruiting a few folks for our raid team!

We are recruiting:

One or two strong DPS to round out our team. Not too picky on DPS classes, Lock, Mage, Ele Sham, WW Monk, Havok DH, would be sweet, but if you put up nice numbers and can do mechanics, you’re in!

We usually Raid with 15-18 people. Looking to get into the solid 20
range.

Chill, laid back, tight knit, drama free Guild.

We have something great brewing here and want a few
more cool people added to the mix!

We want all players comfortable as we
go for AOTC on each raid Tier. If time and interest is there
we will try and knock out some Mythic bosses as well, but no serious
hardcore Mythic Progression.

When:

Thursday - 7:45-10:30PM EST  
Sunday - 7:45-10:30PM EST      

90% attendance required, we need the team there to be successful!

Recent History:

Nighthold - 10/10 Heroic AOTC
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 Heroic AOTC
Antorus - 11/11 Heroic AOTC
Uldir - 8/8 Heroic AOTC , 1/8M

Each Tier we work on clearing Normal, hone our skills on the bosses,
get some loot, and then start into Heroic little by little.

Many players in the Guild enjoy Key runs in Mythic+ too.

Again, Great attitudes and no drama queens please!

Please visit our Website to learn more about us, and fill
out a quick application if you feel we would be a fit for each other.

bound4glory.shivtr .com

Thank you, Ark

#sparrow1683

(& All of us at BfG !

1 Like

Check us out below

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

1 Like

Mythic Raiding Community is starting a new casual mythic team! Fri/Sat 8:30-11:30EST on our Area52 Horde branch. Lots of events and fun runs for those interested and Leadership Opportunities available on the new team!

Feyranna#1657

1 Like

Good morning Velcrow!

Im part of a gaming community that has a guild on Wyrmrest Accord called Remnants of Hope. Our community has been around 2009 and currently play 4 mmorpgs as well as a ton of other games. Our WoW Alliance guild is active and open to applications. We are a well organized group of all types of players. We also have a horde guild as well. You can check out our ad here.

You can visit remnantsofhope.com

Good Luck on your search!
Kyn

1 Like

Hi there! I am sure you are not the worst lock player out there (take me for instance :crazy_face:) I boosted a lock (yes i know i’m one of those people) because my guild really needs a good lock. We are Dracarys Productions on Bleeding Hollow-Horde side. I would honestly love to just have a chat with you. I know switching serves and factions is a huge commitment so. I have had a few people transfer over to my guild from different servers and even a faction change just recently. We are a small, fun, friendly casual guild. We are growing though! We love to do things as a guild. I am trying to recruit people to progress with us through the next raid though. We typically were raiding Thursday and Sundays due to a few gm that could only weekend raid but those days will most like change to just during the week(TBA). Times will stay the same 8:30-11PMEST. We love to run mythics, level our alts, run tmog/mount runs, will do some pvp, etc. We are open to doing all sorts of things. Like i said, i would love to chat with you. If you are interested, add me on bnet GliderGirl90#1793

1 Like

Disasterpiece and Wubs & Friends would love to add a warlock to their mythic rosters!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrator: Lucky (butts#1849)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Great description. I think we would be a good fit for you. Here is our info.

Armageddon Industries

Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Adult Heroic Raiding / M+ guild. Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

[b]BfA Progression: Uldir 8/8H (AotC), 8/8N

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events
WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team
  • Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

Destiny 2 Clan = Junkyard Dawgs

• Wed - Raid 11:30pm-3am EST
  • Friday - Gambit / Cruicible / Strikes (we may occasionally raid on Fridays too)

See our recruitment forum post for lots more details.

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)
Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974
Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Descendants of Lore seems like a good match, we offer a casual atmosphere with people who push as far as they can each expansion. Our raid times also match your availability. Feel free to add me on Battlenet if you wish to talk more. Here is more spam about us:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been together since Vanilla (13 Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, over the age of 18 with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We are looking for more active players to help with our final push to finish Heroic Uldir before the next raid tier and to join us in the upcoming raid.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed.

We raid only 1 day on Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) We are currently working on Heroic Uldir. (4/8H)

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players who want a solid core community over fast progression. Players who do not disappear at the end of each new content tier and who play and are active throughout the week and not just on raid days.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 1 Healer, an Off Tank, and talented DPS (at least 10k dps for Heroic Uldir).

We may have a raid leader opening available in the near future for the right player or players.

You do not need to be a raider to join our guild, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 360 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for Heroic raids. For those that aren’t we will help you get to that level if you show you are also working hard on your own.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Thanks all for the love! I really did not think there would be this many options. I am trying my best to reach out and speak to as many of you, time permitting. Again thanks and I hope to find the new home shortly!