Terrible pvp event

3 hour wait for events is killing the game imo + all the other bad decisions
30 minute bloodmoon is too short, the reason i think this is because it takes a long time just to run across the zone. and then you find out your not even layered with your team anyways. then spend the last 15 minutes dying instantly and not even getting any of the copper blood coins. I just spent 30 minutes and only managed to come out with 27 coins…what a colossal waste of time that i’ll never get back

5 Likes

nobody tell him you can just corpse run to any number of chained spirits littered all around the map and instantly rez near where he wants to be within like 3-5 mins.

also being punctual is a good habit to develop as it often prevents last minute problems. such as drastically lowering the chance for layering issues for example.

To a thirty minutes every three hour event which the OP neither scheduled nor said fits in with his commitments to work or family.

If you play two hours a night doesn’t this screw you, depending on timing?

2 Likes

Sucks to suck.

OP could have literally grinded mobs for 15 minutes during the event and ended up with more than 27 coins.

People really just need to stop crying for handouts.

1 Like

yes, which is why it is offered 8 times a day and the currency needed is super generous. like getting a near bis(or bis in some cases) epic item for such a small amount of effort is basically unheard of at any point in wows history.

changing the length to 45mins isnt going to modify the start time. making said change would inconvenience anyone using the zone for leveling by two hours per day for essentially someone who barely plays themselves. most peoples free time isnt so static that they absolutely cant make events. the whole “my time is more important then everyone elses” argument is BS. you make time for your hobbies not the other way around.

and from the story he presented layer bugs aside. it sounds like his failure was the result of his ignorance on how the event functions more then anything.

one of these cases where i have zero sympathy for the OP

The designers did a terrible job on another pvp event.

They are 0/2

2 Likes

I’m not sure this matters. I always show up 30-45 min in advance (which come on, being punctual shouldnt mean being here over a half hour in advance), and I still get layer issues sometimes.

1 Like

nice making excuses for trash design lol

You just don’t like PVP dog.
“Ugh I PVP’d and I didn’t get my reward fast enough”

2 Likes

true on the layering but having to show up 40 minutes early to not have your party split or end up on layer 9 is a blizzard problem not a player problem.

very few people are running it post mount because the issues make it a waste of time. if they fix these issues or at least go back to prelayer hotfix itll be fun again.

It’s a Blizzard problem caused by listening to the players and doing megaservers for Classic instead of Vanilla sized servers.

Should be every 2 hours for 1 hour

1 Like

But it’s NEW! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

its a blizzard problem for having less stable servers under load than nostalrius did 9 years ago.

Nostalrius didn’t have 50k people on it like Crusader Stirke does.

You realize there is a thread from a blue asking for feedback on this?

The post was made ~9 hours ago and yours was ~6 hours ago. Guessing you’re just having a pity party and seeking attention?

Here … I’ll help you with a link.

1 Like

Best event Bliz has ever made.

I’ve gotten 1500+ on numerous occasions

And I’ve never gotten less than 100, even solo

it had 8-15k concurrent. not sure how
many total.

edit: 800k accounts

this was on one server

The view distance was 2 yards at some points, with the mail system not working 16 hours of the day and continents having layering per zone, all the still keep 100-120ms constant.

Loving the blood moon event on my oceanic server has to be the no.1 thing i have ever done i do hope they make a similar event coming up. Doing Blood Moon then going to do Ashenvale (people starting to do again on alts) has been a really cool rotation and cant wait for another one at 50 to have something to do world pvp wise each hour of the day.