Terrible Mount Ideas

I would love a Potato Sack mount. It looks like you’re holding up the sack with your hands while hopping at 100% ground speed. Ground mount only.

I would also love a Piggy Back mount where you get someone like the Chauffeur who picks you up and carries you on his back. Also 100% ground speed, ground mount only.

What other horrible mount ideas can we come up with?

25 Likes

My terrible mount idea would be to take thematically appropriate expansion mounts away from rep vendors and put them on the Blizzard store, and then replace them with dozens of generic boars and wolves, then i’d call the expansion Warlords of Draeonor.

8 Likes

A rock mount. Your character holds a rope tied to a giant heavy rock that you drag along behind you.

Movement speed is reduced by 50%. No one knows why you’re pulling this rock, but you’re doing a good job.

23 Likes

There could be an achievement for everyone in a party/raid to complete something while they all have the ball and chain active lol

4 Likes

A giant floating golden Prof X chair with two with glowing golden cage thingys smashed into the side of it.

Thankfully that will never happen. Would be crazy if it was a reward for something fancy too~

5 Likes

What? Why would it reduce your speed?

The Pioneers used to ride those babies for miles. And it’s in great shape!

4 Likes

A Kangaroo, the Kangaroo picks you up and puts you in its pouch and starts running.

If the Kangaroo is within 5 yrds of any NPC, they will double-kick the NPC making you hostile with that faction for 1 hour.

7 Likes

My mistake. This is a boulder mount! The pioneers rode rocks, not boulders. Boulders are slow. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I laughed way too hard at your suggestions. Bravo sir/mad’am.

1 Like

Flying Brew Barrel. On the Ground you stand on it and roll it around. Flight mode you crack it open and blast off on a jet of brew!

8 Likes

This is a thread for “bad” mount ideas, my good sir.

3 Likes

Get a Poop mount after completing every poop questline in game :poop:

6 Likes

Potato you say? I am in.

10 Likes

A big boulder that you jog backwards on as it rolls forward.

3 Likes

Jareth’s goblins knew what’s up

9 Likes

I want an Ice Cream Truck mount that I can park next to mailboxes and other players can buy ice cream from the Ice Lord inside. When it’s moving it plays ice cream truck music.

9 Likes

Clown Feet Mount.

It’s basically just really big clown shoes. You can run a little bit faster, but you look REALLY weird while doing it.

4 Likes

I need the rock for my spongebob transmog thooo

1 Like

A Pepe flying mount! Holds on to your head.

Chair Mount. Doesn’t move … just sits there.

Goblin Jetpack. 47.39% chance to explode upon takeoff.

4 Likes

I want the pirate dragon from Tazavesh as a mount.

1 Like