Terrible Mage Looking for Raid Team

Terrible Mage here, looking for a raid team… I will absolutely blink off a cliff.

Times are open, always show up.

Anything else just ask…?

BigSpoon#2116 (Discord)

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST. We are just raiding Thursdays until January. There is still some space on our raid roster for dps. Full on tanks and healers. Our current progress is 10/10N 10/10H. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
WW monk
Ranged DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hello Spoonwitch! My names Kayj-ShadowCouncil & I’m a recruiting officer for The Deadmen. We’re currently looking to fill our roster going into the next tier and I do believe we can provide the right fit for you.

[H][US] - BlackwaterRaiders (AOTC, 3/10M)

Raid Times
Tuesday & Thursdays 8PM EST(6PM Server) - 12 EST

We consider ourselves to be semi-hardcore guild that looks to push as far into Mythic as possible every tier. Our main goal is to be the best progression wise guild on the server. We have a very talented group of players, but unfortunately the combination of IRL stuff and patch burn has caused some vacancies in our roster. So here I am, looking to fill the spot!

The Deadmen community is one of the best. We take pride in providing a friendly environment where anyone can come and feel welcomed, while at the same time maintaining a competitive atmosphere to help push and better all of our members. Outside of raid we have an avid group of players that run a bunch of M+. We also hold guild events and run organized PvP groups. There’s something to do for everyone here ^.^

Please message me on discord or Bnet if interested:
Discord: KayJay#3513
Bnet: KaayJaay#1684

You had me at terrible…

I’ll send you a discord friendship ring, just in case you’ll consider an alliance guild (8/10M), that needs a mage.

Cailyth (known to use speedy buff right off a platform).

Always looking for bad mages to blink into halkias’ beams, oh and to get CE with. Check the times and add if you’re interested: [H] <SnL> 2 day - 3/11M 10/11H Sat/Sun 8pm-11pm PST - LF ANY DPS

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PT

Damage Theory is a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!