Terrible lag on Area 52

Getting horrible lag on Area 52. It is making game play miserable! Looks like it is just in Arathi Highlands zone.

1 Like

It’s on Zul’jin as well same zone too

It’s terrible on Zangarmarsh and Hellscream as well! Brutally terrible…

Also just in the Arathi Highlands.

Happening on Turalyon also
I’m in Western Plaguelands.

Game is unplayable atm. Like 5-10 seconds between actions.

Having the same problem on Uldaman/Ravencrest server. I can’t even log out normally. I have to alt f4. 2-3 sec casting time and folks rubber banding all over the place.

Horrible on Eonar. I was in Zuldazar. Game menus are screwed up for me as well.

fizzcrank is laggy too

Yeah I’m on Velen/Eonar and its terrible I was in Zuldazar as well. Doesn’t seem to be an internet issue as i checked my wifi and my phone hotspot and had the same problem.

Howdy!

When this issue occurs. Place your mouse over the red question mark under your bags. What is your Home/World and FPS reporting?

Server -> Zone the issue is occurring is also extremely helpful to us.

Thank you.

1 Like

on Eonar/Velen it seems to be an issue mostly in Zuldazar; took awhile to actually get flightmasters to show up so I could fly out to Nazmir, but once I finally got there (and went through a load screen after I landed for some reason) I had no noticeable lag. Same when in Orgrimmar. My latency seemed normal in Zuldazar (34 home, 39 world) just horrible lag.

But as I was typing this and hearthed a character back to Zuldazar I now get no lag.

My 45/45, but then it will spike to 300 on the world. Then come back down to the normal 45/45. I see folks running in place then popping forward, and spell casts are pretty long. Im not the only one in my guild having problems with this.

Heck even the npcs are are lagging. I ran past a few and it took them a few seconds to turn around and start shooting at me.

Darkvalina<Oz> That sounds like packet loss. Can you run a WinMTR for 10 minutes when this issue is occurring. Post the results back here for review.

Thank you!

I was able to confirm latency in Eonar port of Zandalar. Will continue to review the other places and send up reports for our developers to review.

Thank you!

Are your guys’ issues similar to the ones reported in these threads?

Judex,

It’s a different issue than those known bugs that the devs are working on. This is a recent error that we’re investigating. For the issue reported in this current thread, keep an eye on this thread for more information as it becomes available.