Tenacious Gamers - NA | Retail| Alliance | Stormrage

And apparently my guild tag has not updated on the forums. LOL

We have CAKE!!!

And we eat it!

Bumping!!!

I have been a part of this community for awhile now and let me tell you something… they know how to have FUN !!! If you like having real fun while playing a game look no farther than Tenacious!!!

bumping!!!

Super excited! We have such a good crew playing. We all care about each member. We are looking for more mature, kind folks that want to experience content but not with an elitist mentality. Please reach out to me on Battlenet to find out more: Rose#1258

Bumping!!!

Having a lot of fun will be raiding soon. This is an excellent place to chill, have fun and meet new friends. Battlenet: Rose#1258

Hey! Me and a few friends are looking for an Alliance guild on Stormrage for raiding and m+. We fit the “casual with goals” motto and are an easy going group of people. What raid nights and times do you guys plan on running with and what needs do you have? Our group consists of 1 tank and 3 dps. Thanks!

Hello Tequoia,

We would love to have you and your friends join Tenacious. Our raid times will be Saturday and Sunday 9pm - 11:30 pm est. Our goal is to start off learning the strategy on fights be sure all members understand. We want to keep progressing and do all that we can do in BFA. We are very excited about Shadowlands too! Please reach out to me on Battlenet: Rose#1258 or Discord: @Misaki#1244.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Glad you and your friends are now part of the community. Look forward to playing with you soon:)

Tenacious… more than just another Guild to play with on WOW… they are a very cool gaming community that loves to help out people…they take the time to help people with gearing, dungeon/raiding strategies, and gameplay. So if you love this game WoW as much as we do then come join us !!!

I mail new members Dalaran’s specialty Chocolate Cake!!! XD

Our raid roster is almost complete. We are in serious need of a mage and a lock! If that is you, please reach out to me on Battlenet: Rose#1258 or Discord: @Misaki#1244.

We has cookies … made from Souls but still cookies!

Great Guild to Raid With !!! Good People and Fun Times is a Definite. I have been a part of this gaming community for some time and everyone is so helpful… whether it is getting you geared up for Raids or whatever else. Come check us out and stay Tenacious !!!

Looking for more Ranged dps to fill our ranks! Weekend Raiding Sat and Sun 9 pm est to 11:30 pm est! please reach out to me on Battlenet: Rose#1258 or Discord: @Misaki#1244.

Tenacious Gaming is lots of good people that are all about having the fun. Great people to run with that just makes it work no matter what.

1 Like

My husband and I just joined Tenacious a few months ago for another game and just recently came over to the WoW chapter. It’s a great community and I’m really glad we joined. :smile: