Delete no longer relevant

delete no longer relevant

1 Like

Itā€™s a fun guild! We have a lot of people who have fun and enjoy the game and are on at all times of the day!

1 Like

Thanks Selaane! Itā€™s been a pleasure playing with you and Discord is always fun :slight_smile:

No problem Lex, and likewise!

1 Like

Amazing guild, great leadership, all around great environment!

1 Like

Fun guild and Great community!

1 Like

Iā€™m game, lets kill some Alliance SCUM.

1 Like

Very Knowledgeable lead, going to be a lot of fun!

1 Like

Are you still recruiting? Iā€™m interested but the Discord in the OP wasnā€™t working.

1 Like

Really looking forward to the awesome time we are going to have, leader is very intelligent, one of the best Iā€™ve seen.

1 Like

Roster is shaping up very nicely and would love to add more of every type of player. Come join the family!

So glad I found this guild. Was looking for a cool group of people, organized, and ready to pve and pvp at a high level. Tempest checks all the boxes! Thank you all for the opportunity! Looking forward to tearing it up in 88 days!

I am an old school player chomping at the bit to play a hunter again that has to feed pets and craft ammo. Very excited to pvp in classic.
I am not sure what my schedule will allow so I dont expect any first pick roles, but would be happy to be a backup. Looking for cool people to hang out with that will not leave a brother stranded, getting ganked, in strangle thorn :slight_smile: Also looking forward to bgs and hopefully grinding the ranks

Looking forward to being part of the guild :slight_smile:

1 Like

Accidentally posted prematurely, oops! Looking forward to being part of the guild :slight_smile: @totemtherapy showed me the guild and im diving head first into Classic! While I did play vanilla when it was current, I was a horrible noob. I am hoping this time around I can actually take part of all classic has to offer ^.^

1 Like

Hello there Lexmuther! My roommate and I are very interested in joining your guild once classic launches. I have attempted to contact you via Discord but have been having some issues. Iā€™d love to speak further about this if you would be willing to have us. My Discord is Jay#3340 if you could add me to discuss specifics. Thank you so much in advance